Boston Bruins 2018-2019 Season......

BUMPA01603

NES Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
There's no doubt that McDavid is a special player, but I cannot believe that Edmonton, after picking first overall so many times and other lottery picks in the last ten years have remained so average... Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Washington had their stints at rock bottom and built Cup teams from scratch.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Two years ago they were good and made a playoff run and sort of got hosed by some awful officiating. But somehow they sucked last year. I guess the question is, which year was the fluke? The good or the bad year?

I’m guessing the good one.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Solid performance. Halak plays strong. The first line continues to crush it. The defense really didn’t give up many chances. Not much to say really.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’d be fine with them alternating starts. If one is hot maybe the occasional back to back starts. Keeps them both playing while also rested. No need to overwork either. Maybe it’ll help Rask not go from stretches of great to stretches of terrible. Same with Halak for that matter.

Pewnurse24

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Halak was great tonight. Got to stick with the hot hand. Great atmosphere in the garden too even though it wasn’t sold out. On another note, $13.75 for a beer is just stupid.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
For future use, cross posted from the Sox thread.

The newest radio, up to 60 second delay, has come out. This is one way to deal with those shitty TBS announcers:

Now, with the all-new SportSync SR-404 AM/FM Delay Radio, you can turn down the sound on your TV and watch the game while listening to your favorite radio announcers. Radio play-by-play announcers provide the most descriptive, interesting and fun calls of pro or college sports events. But radio signals almost always run several seconds ahead of TV broadcasts which must pass through cable, satellite or HDTV systems. Before, if you tried to listen on the radio and watch on TV, you heard each play called on the radio well in advance of the same action you saw on TV….it took all the fun out of the game. Now, with the SportSync SR-404, you can delay the radio audio up to 60 seconds to exactly match what you’re watching on TV. – Read more and see all the features

SportSync Radio Matches TV to Radio | ScannerMaster.com

SportSyncRadio – Turn down the sound on your TV and watch the game while listening to your favorite radio announcers.

Top Bottom