Boston BLM Activist Teacher Arrested On Gun Charges While Driving With Career Criminal On A Suspended License

I just recently fired one of those at the range. While it was fun, that is one of the more impractical weapons I've ever shot. The bolt makes the thing feel like a see-saw. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to be accurate with one on full auto. I suppose it would be different with some type of brace, but as a pistol.....just no.

Never mind the trigger slap

Having the trigger condom helps a little, but after like two or three mags your finger starts to sting

...and you went to farmer school. Absolutely no doubt about it, you're a racist. BTW, since I'm white and own a farm (we'll just ignore my black and ME blood since the irish washed me out. I'm sure they would), I must be really racist! If you ever feel like swinging by SC and putting some of those Aggie skills to use let me know... [wink] [rofl2]

And on from there, it's crazy to me that anyone black supports the dems. Related to the thread, them taking away "Saturday night specials" (i.e. cheap guns) for people who live in bad areas(where they'd need to protect themselves more than a lot of suburbanites), to the nonsense of lowering standards for black people in testing, jobs and stuff, basically saying they're too dumb to meet standards. Talk about backhanded...
Down on the Vote Plantation you trade off all that stuff. [angry]

Never mind the trigger slap

Having the trigger condom helps a little, but after like two or three mags your finger starts to sting

Funny you mention that, I always knew what trigger slap was, theoretically, but never quite knew first hand until firing that thing. And I actually didn't even put it together until just now after reading your post. That's why it felt so weird, almost unpleasant, at the trigger!

Funny you mention that, I always knew what trigger slap was, theoretically, but never quite knew first hand until firing that thing. And I actually didn't even put it together until just now after reading your post. That's why it felt so weird, almost unpleasant, at the trigger!
Hence your avatar.

View: https://medium.com/age-of-awareness/yes-all-white-people-are-racist-eefa97cc5605

I did not see that link until after I posted my 2 responses. I must admit that the author makes many valid arguments that lead us (the US collectively) to this point in black/white relations. I remember my father telling me about the mistreatment of black sailors on-board the ships he served on during WWII. My father was a CPO in the commissary and back in those days that was the rating given to most black sailors. BLM (IMO) is nothing but a Marxist organization and they could care less about black lives. I don't believe all white people are racist but there's a case to be made for the system (unfortunately) being stacked against blacks & other POC throughout our history. I think the black population sees this as a chance to finally end the cycle and move beyond the past.

...and you went to farmer school. Absolutely no doubt about it, you're a racist. BTW, since I'm white and own a farm (we'll just ignore my black and ME blood since the irish washed me out. I'm sure they would), I must be really racist! If you ever feel like swinging by SC and putting some of those Aggie skills to use let me know... [wink] [rofl2]
You have Maine blood..jeesh, that explains everything...

I think Uncle Turtleboy is off his feed,
and should get a coronavirus test, stat.

Normally he coins several never-seen-before-in-history words per paragraph.

My favorite: "Fupacabra".
Yeah the fact that he didn't insult her at least three or four times during the article is kind of souspect"

If she went to Scituate High she must've been in the METCO program. Guess it didn't help her at all

Imagine if these crimes involving guns were actually prosecuted?

It will be dropped or reduced and this story with these folks will repeat in a few days/weeks/months.

Back
Top Bottom