• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston area rifle ranges?

Long range? you’ll need to go up to NH. I think Sig has a 1k yard range. However, if you are okay with mid-range, you could get a membership with Reading Rifle and Revolver north of Boston. They have a 600 yard range.

Ridgeline, north of the white mountains in NH, hosts a PRS match that seems pretty sweet once you get some training and practice. They also have long range courses.
The 1000 Yard range is only open for their class or their own internal use.

Reading and Pelham have a 600 yard range but both require certification to use it.

Listen , the more “guests” get to shoot at the range the better for the club and all involved. Under proper supervision. Let’s not get fuddery about hypotheticals.
i was a guest at my club with my sponsor 4 or 5 times, and we spent that time together, went over every pit available, it was incredibly useful and i am very grateful to my sponsor for spending that time with me, and will shoot with him again many times, i am sure. and my initiation fee i am pretty sure covers those virtual 'expenses' for my guest visits.
anyway, all clubs are different, so, get to be a member at the one that you do really like and let all others do whatever they think is right - written exams for indoor ranges, no mags reloads, frankly i don`t give a damn. i am not a member there.

Back
Top Bottom