• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boresighter - Bushnell (laser) any good?

I just ordered a laser boresighter, I know there are other ways to site in a rifle or pistol, which are cheaper and probably just as good. I decided to order this one because it was only $32; and seemed like a fast and easy way to get on paper, and hopefully very close without firing a shot.

The gun I'm trying to get sighted, is a Model 41, with a Bully bbl which does NOT have iron sights. It also does not allow sighting through the barrel without removing it from the frame.

I read a few reviews of Cabella's laser boresighter, most issues related to the laser not being bright enough.

I'm wondering if anyone has one and can share their thoughts.

I know how you can save $20: Give me $12 and I'll sight it in for you.

I've used them in the past, but I really can't see a need unless I'm sighting in something that's very expensive to shoot (and that I don't reload).

I have one and think they are great. Very easy to use and the light is good and bright. It will get you on paper usually in the black right off. I always take a few shots on an indoor range prior to heading out doors anyway, but all shots have always been on paper. I think you will be happy.

I know how you can save $20: Give me $12 and I'll sight it in for you.

I've used them in the past, but I really can't see a need unless I'm sighting in something that's very expensive to shoot (and that I don't reload).

you pay the shipping back and forth and you got a deal!

I have one and think they are great. Very easy to use and the light is good and bright. It will get you on paper usually in the black right off. I always take a few shots on an indoor range prior to heading out doors anyway, but all shots have always been on paper. I think you will be happy.

Thanks .. another hi-tech gadget to add to my collection.

Back
Top Bottom