Bored, so here's my gun collection!

Hello all, very bored at home so I figured I'd take a picture of my (small) collection. Just got my LTC in August and there a lot of guns I wanna add! So here is a pic(sorry for the low res) and some quick thoughts that I have on each. Take care all and thanks for lookin.

Ruger Sr22: First gun I bought and I couldn't be happier with it. I've put about 1000 rounds through it and hasn't had any problems using CCI mini-mags, Federal Bulk or even Blazer.

Mosin Nagant: 91/30: A nice historical and cheap gun. I plan on refinishing it and slapping it on my wall :)

Maverick 88 Shotgun: Haven't shot this yet, annexed it from my dad who hasn't hunted in 20 years and no longer used or wanted it. Everyone's gotta have a 12 gauge.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8773/20120907152723.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all, very bored at home so I figured I'd take a picture of my (small) collection. Just got my LTC in August and there a lot of guns I wanna add! So here is a pic(sorry for the low res) and some quick thoughts that I have on each. Take care all and thanks for lookin.

Ruger Sr22: First gun I bought and I couldn't be happier with it. I've put about 1000 rounds through it and hasn't had any problems using CCI mini-mags, Federal Bulk or even Blazer.

Mosin Nagant: 91/30: A nice historical and cheap gun. I plan on refinishing it and slapping it on my wall :)

Maverick 88 Shotgun: Haven't shot this yet, annexed it from my dad who hasn't hunted in 20 years and no longer used or wanted it. Everyone's gotta have a 12 gauge.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8773/20120907152723.jpg

Nice Collection... Not bad for 3 months!!!

What's Next??????

Thanks for the kind words guy. I think up next is going to be either a Walther PPK or a Nagant Revolver to compliment my Rifle. Just depends on the money situation, too many guns not enough money haha. Yea I really love shooting the SR22 it's been a beginners dream. Although I had to cheap out on my last box of ammo and get the Blazer again. It shoots fine in the gun, but boy is it dirty.

I think you are one shy of an arsenal.

Good start though.

I think you're right.
But if he had a bayonet... well that would be an even deadlier combination and probably tip the balance toward Arsenal status.

Be careful melkiper you're treading on thin ice...

Thanks for the kind words guy. I think up next is going to be either a Walther PPK or a Nagant Revolver to compliment my Rifle. Just depends on the money situation, too many guns not enough money haha. Yea I really love shooting the SR22 it's been a beginners dream. Although I had to cheap out on my last box of ammo and get the Blazer again. It shoots fine in the gun, but boy is it dirty.

Not that you asked, but may I suggest you get youreself a proper wheel gun, a proper semi-auto or a proper AR15/AK rifle before the two aforementioned pistols.

Oh no! I DO have a bayonet....I'm truly a force to be recognized now!

Id love to get an AR-15 but money is tight and it's either the PPK if I win my fantasy football league or the Nagant revolver because its $100 and awesome :p

Also I'd love to go green and as soon as I get back in the work force it will be one of the first things I do. This site is pretty fantastic

A little friendly advice for you:

If you do end up settling on a PPK, get one made by Interarms or an earlier "real German". S&W-made PPK variants are notorious for having shitty quality control.

A little friendly advice for you:

If you do end up settling on a PPK, get one made by Interarms or an earlier "real German". S&W-made PPK variants are notorious for having shitty quality control.

+1 for sure
and I swore if I saw another Nagant on here I was going to go get one. I read somewhere that they hold the record for production numbers, that is what makes them less expensive. But they are good old bolt actions.

How 'bout a 9mm Sig P6 instead? Won't be much more $ than the PPK, but it has more power, better accuracy, and is more pleasant to shoot.

Nagant revolvers have character, but they're spendy to shoot unless you reload.

Back
Top Bottom