• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bored At Panera - Some Random Gun Pics...

The downside to living in the sticks is the lack of high-speed internet. "Not in this decade", is what I usually get with a chuckle from Verizon techs...So, now that I'm partially laid off, I depend on WiFi hotspots like Panera to update my Mac and catch up on attachment-laden E-mail.

I was playing around with some pics from a couple of shooting days and thought I'd post em...Enjoy!

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

Hey ...I recognize some of those characters.

Nice timing, I can't catch a muzzle-flash with either of my digital cameras to save-my-life. If I do, it's just pure chance.

And, I like that flip-flop B&W effect, where the characters in the foreground, or the background itself has been de-saturated.

A Photoshop effect?

Hey ...I recognize some of those characters.

Nice timing, I can't catch a muzzle-flash with either of my digital cameras to save-my-life. If I do, it's just pure chance.

And, I like that flip-flop B&W effect, where the characters in the foreground, or the background itself has been de-saturated.

A Photoshop effect?

Nope - iPhone...There's an app for that too...[wink]

I see you snapped a couple of hat wearing yahoos there!

I know - who could that be? Is that farmer Dan? [cheers]

Nice pics Mark. I hope you find something that allows you to help mankind again. You are definately one of the good guys.

I'll out myself as being the subject of the first 3 pics. Mark is a genius when it comes to catching muzzle flashes.

For those who reload, that is one of the things that makes Power Pistol FUN in .45 ACP. [laugh]

-Mike

I'll out myself as being the subject of the first 3 pics. Mark is a genius when it comes to catching muzzle flashes.

For those who reload, that is one of the things that makes Power Pistol FUN in .45 ACP. [laugh]

-Mike

Those are my faves - I have more to post next time I get to Panera...I kind of dig playing around with the color exchange as well - it's neat to be able to do it right on the iPhone....

Thanks all! [cheers]

Great photos Mark. I really need to decided what I want to do at the next shoot. Take pictures or shoot the guns. My camera came along for the ride to the Pumpkin shoot but stayed in the car sulking.

Back
Top Bottom