• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bore sight laser

This type of boresighter works fine, but remember it's only a boresight and you'll still have to make final adjustments manually.

That's what I use at DSG to bore sight customers rifles. They work just fine, but as Vellnueve pointed out, they are not an exact science. You may get lucky, but plan on the bore sighter getting you on a piece of typing paper at 50-yards, then go from there. If you laser bore sight your gun to zero, then tweak the bore sighter 1/2 turn, you'll be off. Every once in a while I get lucky and have a customer report that he needed to make no adjustments whatsoever, but that's the exception rather than the rule. I find the lasers to be far easier to use and produce better results than optical...I didn't check, but if that price includes shipping, (or shipping is cheap) it's a good deal.

I didnt have much luck with these. I bought a chamber laser for my AR15. for the iron sights in worked very good. I dont know what I did wrong when trying to zero in the scope? I bought mine from Cabela when they where on sale. I then used it on a friends AR and scope and it was within 1.5" @ 100 yards?????

Back
Top Bottom