• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Border Patrol Agent Attacked, Alien Shot Dead

Horrible

NES Member
Yikes

A Border Patrol agent was brutally attacked by an illegal alien in the Yuma Sector on the U.S.-Mexico border on the night of June 9 and the agent responded with deadly force and killed the illegal alien. Multiple sources operating under the umbrella of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) discussed the issue with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity. The Border Patrol agency confirmed the incident to Breitbart Texas when called.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016...agent-attacked-illegal-alien-alien-shot-dead/

Is that standard operating procedure. I thought there was a reason the cops called for backup with more than one suspect? I understand stuff happens in the real world but still isn't one agent going out there a bit undermanned?

Is that standard operating procedure. I thought there was a reason the cops called for backup with more than one suspect? I understand stuff happens in the real world but still isn't one agent going out there a bit undermanned?

I believe they have one agent per truck, in order to cover more ground. They typically deal with more than one alien at a time. Backup can be a ways off. Ochmude can tell us more.

when I read the title of this thread for a millisecond space alien popped into my head and I got excited....lmao!!!!

I'll let you in on a secret, my personal best was 42 aliens walking apprehended. I got 31 out of a F-150 once. Both solo.

Didn't anyone tell the alien he was supposed to land at Area 51? He obviously was just turning his ship around and asking for directions.

Every time we go from Silver City to Las Cruces on Rt 10, we go through a BP checkpoint.
Yesterday saw 3 vehicles pulled out being searched. Ironically, a local BP officer was going to be laid off and had to either lose his job or move his family to Washington state.

Last edited:
This thread makes my head hurt, on one hand I'm not a fan of BP and LEO's, on the other hand I don't care for illegals either...

Someone give me a heads up on who to cheer for cause I'm at a loss.

He was attacked by [STRIKE=strike]an undocumented immigrant[/STRIKE] a Donald Trump supporter, not an illegal alien. / sarcasm

Edited for those without a sarcasm meter

To be more in line with the current political situation...

Wow 31... Were they all in the cab?

I saw border patrol for the first time in my life when i was visiting san diego last month

5-6 in the cab, the rest were standing in the bed with one of those rack setups to hold onto.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread makes my head hurt, on one hand I'm not a fan of BP and LEO's, on the other hand I don't care for illegals either...

Someone give me a heads up on who to cheer for cause I'm at a loss.

Most of us at least try, it's been like slamming your head into a wall the last 7 years.

It is not at all unusual for us to apprehend large groups alone. Apprehending three subjects by yourself is something that happens several times a day. There were more agents in the area where this incident took place, but when seconds count, [STRIKE=1]police[/STRIKE] backup is only minutes away. I can't really discuss the situation too much as the investigation is obviously still active and ongoing.

I'll let you in on a secret, my personal best was 42 aliens walking apprehended. I got 31 out of a F-150 once. Both solo.

I'm not going to down play the dangers of confronting 30 people alone..... although I would gander these folks could careless if they where caught.
Now since you have a inside view what happens to those 31 folks once you round them up. Do they go directly back across the boarder or are they introduced into the perpetual machine.

I'm not going to down play the dangers of confronting 30 people alone..... although I would gander these folks could careless if they where caught.
Now since you have a inside view what happens to those 31 folks once you round them up. Do they go directly back across the boarder or are they introduced into the perpetual machine.

I don't know, if you invested your entire family's life savings into crossing the border you might think differently. Generally, they realize getting rambunctious isn't good, but I've had a few interesting situations in my career.

Back then, they went home. Today I really don't know, last time I was processing aliens women with children got released, guys generally went home unless they had a kid with them, it was a pain doing the paperwork.

No one goes back across the border unless they're from the country that's across the border. People often forget that not all illegals are from Mexico. The last stats I saw, less than 10% of apprehensions at my station are Mexicans. If the individuals are Mexican, they are either deported right away or they're prosecuted criminally then deported after doing some jail time. If the individuals aren't Mexican, things get more complicated and it really depends on the particulars of each case. But, generally, they get released and disappear into the United States. Almost everyone who formerly resided in Huehuetenango, Guatemala now lives in Palm Beach County in Florida. And Anaheim and Houston are very popular among Romanian gypsies lately.

No one goes back across the border unless they're from the country that's across the border. People often forget that not all illegals are from Mexico. The last stats I saw, less than 10% of apprehensions at my station are Mexicans. If the individuals are Mexican, they are either deported right away or they're prosecuted criminally then deported after doing some jail time. If the individuals aren't Mexican, things get more complicated and it really depends on the particulars of each case. But, generally, they get released and disappear into the United States. Almost everyone who formerly resided in Huehuetenango, Guatemala now lives in Palm Beach County in Florida. And Anaheim and Houston are very popular among Romanian gypsies lately.

You are 90% OTM? I'm speechless, way different than my apps, we were maybe 10% OTM, with an 'exotic' thrown in every so often.

edit: Just shows how much things have changed in the decade I've been off the southern border, damn.

Damn hombre u got some stones that's a lot of illegals

It's just what we do. Most of the time it goes fine, sometimes it goes sideways like this story.

Edit: If you want to see real numbers, look at Imperial Beach before 2000, Nogales from 2001 to 2008 or 10. They were catching several hundred a shift, I know Nogales had 500 app shifts. I've heard first hand stories of Imp Beach getting ran over by a couple thousand at a time.

Last edited:
You are 90% OTM? I'm speechless, way different than my apps, we were maybe 10% OTM, with an 'exotic' thrown in every so often.

edit: Just shows how much things have changed in the decade I've been off the southern border, damn.
Yup. That's particular to this station, though. Just to the east they're still mostly apping Mex by far, decent sized groups of backpackers and so forth. Since we're right by the city on the south side, all the OTM family units come to us. All the Indians and Romanians cross in our AOR as well. It's to the point now where a good old fashioned Mex reinstate case is like a breath of fresh air to process.

so with all the dems making fun of Trumps "build a wall", what does an actual border agent have to say about Trump vs. Hillary's immigration policies?

so with all the dems making fun of Trumps "build a wall", what does an actual border agent have to say about Trump vs. Hillary's immigration policies?

Trump scares me because I think he'll be just like Obama with his pen and phone only on the 'other' side maybe.
If you think things are bad now, Hillary is saying we are too aggressive now when it comes to immigration enforcement. As much as some people don't like BP, just you wait until we have nothing on the border. If Yuma is 90%OTM (mid-range exotic), word's out it's a free run, come and get it. The next couple of months will be interesting to see how bad the rush will be.

Don't need a wall, just need actual enforcement of the laws as they are currently written. Period.

If the wall is a figurative reference to actual immigration enforcement, I think it's exactly what's needed. If it's a wall of "tactical infrastructure" such as more fences, cameras, sensors, and so forth, it certainly couldn't hurt. If it's a literal wall, it's pretty ridiculous. If it's The Wall, and will actually be made out of solid ice and be 700 feet tall, I'll buy my own sword and black cloak to man it.

If the wall is a figurative reference to actual immigration enforcement, I think it's exactly what's needed. If it's a wall of "tactical infrastructure" such as more fences, cameras, sensors, and so forth, it certainly couldn't hurt. If it's a literal wall, it's pretty ridiculous. If it's The Wall, and will actually be made out of solid ice and be 700 feet tall, I'll buy my own sword and black cloak to man it.

That would be tough in Vekol Valley, the ice I mean.

Back
Top Bottom