"Boosting" the economy?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I've been saving for over a year to get some of the items I need([thinking], Well, wanted may be a better fit).

1. My newly completed AR(Mass approved) with Eotech 553, SF light, Trijicon front sight post, Israeli 2 point sling, & lots of pre-ban mags with rebuild kits.
2. CR Green Beret & SF Echo fixed blade.
3. Gerber tool
4. S&W 1911PD W/lots of Wilson's mags, and slim carry grips.
5. Marathon SAR watch.
6. SASS "Kit Carry Smock"
7. Wilson's "Summer Special" IWB and double mag carrier.
8. And 700 rnds(5.56) & 300 rnds(.45).

The only purchase I made was the extended charging handle! That thing digs into my ribs like you would not believe![thinking]

Executive

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
1000 rounds......[thinking].... "just cause I can"![grin]
There's probably 1000 rounds kicking around in the trunks of some NES guy's cars.

Many NES guys have reloaded 1000 rounds in one session.

More than a few have fired 1000 rounds in one trip to the range.

Almost all would agree that 1000 rounds is......

....a good start.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Executive......

Yeah I know my ammo "stash" is miserable compared to most, but I am working on that problem.[wink]

I'm trying to spread my $$ around so I can obtain as many of the items I need. Ammo is not cheap in Ma and even more expensive here on the Cape where there are only a few FFL's around.[frown]

I spend over $400 on stuff for a decent medical kit. And I am always buying extra canned/dry food for my pantry, as well as other items needed for my home.

This is all on top of my regular bills(Car loan, property taxes, utilities, gas, ect.)[sad]

I had a choice of buying a new TV(A fancy HD flat screen) or buying some items that may be more practical(So to speak).

[thinking]

sig shooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
thats f***in funny dude, look like your getting ready for WW3. nice stuff though i wish i had the money to buy all that stuff.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just kidding around Evan.... I was just "behind the curve" so to speak with SHTF stuff. I suppose all that stuff does make me look like some "freakosaurus" who hangs out in his "camies" waiting for the shit to start flying...lol. Or Bill Murry in "caddy Shack" going after the gofer!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that a camo bed spread?

The ladies must love that!
Nope, its an old poncho liner I put down in an attempt to make my photography look better[thinking]. Yes it didn't help much huh?

But regardless, my girl thinks its cozy, so..........[wink]

Executive

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Executive......

Yeah I know my ammo "stash" is miserable compared to most, but I am working on that problem.[wink]

[thinking]
No negative comment intended. Note that I ended my post with the 1000 rounds is a good start comment. We all have responsibilities. Keeping a firearm hobby/sport/way of life spending habit in check is important. Keep up the good work.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bruthah,

If the economy tanks like they say it's gonna tank, your collection will be worth more than cash to a lot of people. Nice Bushy, it reminds me I need to get off my ass and find some nice preban mags.

Enjoy your stuff, my friend, it looks really sweet.

sig shooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was just kidding around Evan.... I was just "behind the curve" so to speak with SHTF stuff. I suppose all that stuff does make me look like some "freakosaurus" who hangs out in his "camies" waiting for the shit to start flying...lol. Or Bill Murry in "caddy Shack" going after the gofer!
LOL looks like a house raid on channel 5, with all the " ohhh scary" looking handguns and rifles laid out on a table.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
There's probably 1000 rounds kicking around in the trunks of some NES guy's cars.

Many NES guys have reloaded 1000 rounds in one session.

More than a few have fired 1000 rounds in one trip to the range.

Almost all would agree that 1000 rounds is......

....a good start.
Should be 10,000 rnds if you obey the law[grin]

(a) Small Arms Ammunition

1. Not more than 10,000 rounds of rim fire ammunition.

2. Not more than 10,000 rounds of center fire ammunition.

3. Not more than 5,000 rounds of shotgun ammunition.

(b) Small Arms Ammunition Primers

1. Not more than 1,000 caps or other small arms primers.

(c) Smokeless Propellants

1. Not more than 16 pounds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom