Bombs for sale! OMG!! Sold legally!!! Oh the Horror!!!!

I drive around with upwards of 16 gallons of a highly explosive liquid in my vehicle and I buy it without showing ID; I just swipe my credit card and I can have as much as I want.

I drive around with upwards of 16 gallons of a highly explosive liquid in my vehicle and I buy it without showing ID; I just swipe my credit card and I can have as much as I want.

36 gallons here... think of the possibilities!

Dynamite-worked-1-blog2-550x475.jpg

Potential use...by CRIMINALS AND EXTREMISTS!

EXTREMISTS, who aren't committing a crime. Shouldn't they have called out TERRORISTS?

Geez, that's nuts! We should ban those....and farm co-ops and fuel stations and chemical supply companies and, and, and.....it's for the children, afterall.

Huh surprised they didn't go the extra mile to tell people. "You could have some of this explosive material inside your shed RIGHT NOW!! PANIC I SAY PANIC!"

That super dangerous miracle-gro full of ammonium nitrate

You can make the stuff with easily obtained chemicals - these are just small, manageable and safe. If you force people to go buy the chemicals - they will buy in bulk (as anyone would); then lets see the complaining.

Ammonium Nitrate + Aluminum Powder (enough of part 2 to fully coat part 1)

For real fun add

70/30 by weight
Potassium Perchlorate and Aluminum Powder (This is Flash powder - highly unstable - notable flame produced(old time picture stuff))

Place near gasoline

Not that anyone should do the above - but cripes - I have enough stuff rattling around in my head and enough chemicals at the house to cause real damage. It's very easy to find more than what I know online.

No I don't need a visit DHS - my chemicals all serve a purpose (laundry, stripping paint, cleaning electrical items, pool, lawn and home care)

Mix lye drain cleaner with appropriate oxidizer and solvent - and Tannerite looks like a cap gun.

Last edited:
Love the turncoat fudd they got to appear in the video. Typical.

-Mike

They just won't quit will they, it's a sickness. Ban Ban Ban Ban

I'm not sure you can ignite gas with a bullet at distance, except maybe with a tracer?? It's difficult even trying to ignite a propane tank with a bullet, maybe gas is different?

They just won't quit will they, it's a sickness. Ban Ban Ban Ban

I'm not sure you can ignite gas with a bullet at distance, except maybe with a tracer?? It's difficult even trying to ignite a propane tank with a bullet, maybe gas is different?

Ummm..... Hello? Remember this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen it in MA and seen it in use in NH (NES Shoots).

It is illegal to use in MA according to the fire regs, however. [Like most things.]

Did something change because I saw it for sale at Dicks recently when i have never seen it there in the past? Not that i would have bought any of that nasty stuff [wink]

And to think you can buy things like aluminum foil, soda, and drano at a pharmacy or grocery store. And now this? That is just crazy!

Back
Top Bottom