• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bombers are Chechens

holy shit, it's kind of funny in a sick kind of way

looks like he updated his profile not long ago and there are some comments about him being a bomber ... [shocked]

send a gift?
101.png

Last edited:
I wonder when the white advocacy groups are going to start complaining that the media is describing the suspects as light skinned?

Hmmm, wondering if they were receiving "free in-state tuition" for their "engineering" degree. Great Job Deville!!!

What will CNN do now? They have been saying and hoping all week that it would be a NRA member. I bet they are crying in the news room right now.

What will CNN do now? They have been saying and hoping all week that it would be a NRA member. I bet they are crying in the news room right now.

Probably getting ready to emphasize that they had GUNS and that it's somehow the NRA's fault.

More media BS.

Now they are interviewing people that have gone to high school with one of them, Sounds home grown to me. But what do I know? I wish these asshats would STFU until they had some FACTS put in front of them.

Back
Top Bottom