WTS WTS/WTT BoFlex Max M5

cams

NES Member
Update: trade option added. Want a great workout machine but can’t justify the $$ right now? Will trade for the same value @ 50% off = $800.00

Trades accepted: ammo/gold/silver/optics/decent used pistol? Worst I can say is no, but I’m motivated for a sale/trade, try me.

Selling to make room, but this is a great workout machine for beginner to experienced with I think 14 levels of resistance. With the work from home stuff I had to move this into the living room and use the spare bedroom for office space now.

These are $1,600.00 new + delivery and assembly. Quick sale here for $800.00 and I can help you load it into your truck or van, really not heavy at all, just awkward. Great machine, just don’t have room for it right now and need it out of the living room. It has wheels on one side and is easily wheeled around once inside your home.
I’ll include the rubber gym mat that sits below it

Price is firm @ 50% off retail. Any offers below that will be ignored.

$800.00 cash/PayPal

PM here please.
Framingham area

E479EF71-121B-4962-92B1-9CBF6961DE3A.jpeg

Last edited:
Up. This is where you start getting in shape at your pace for CW2. Take charge of your health.

Up. Get it here for 50% off retail and start 2022 off right.

Get ready for NYE’s with a body burning ass kicking motivated commie killin’ rocking non-dad bod. It prolly won’t do all this but you’ll def feel and look better. 👌🏻🤷‍♂️🇺🇸

Stud club you ain’t getting any looking like that. This is your ticket to as much trim as you can handle.

Back
Top Bottom