• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bodycam captures black guys zipper down after he shoots white cop

Reptile

NES Member
He totally could of blasted him right then. All the cop needed was a distraction. XYZ PDQ. (Check Your Zipper Pretty Damn Quick). Not sure if that ploy was used by the other officers who ended up killing him.

A dramatic and disturbing video recorded by a police body camera shows Cleveland patrol officers, including one whose ballistic vest had been struck by gunfire, trying to convince a man to drop his gun before four other officers shot him to death.

http://www.infowars.com/well-get-yo...nt-officer-pleads-for-man-whod-just-shot-him/

That took balls to plead with him. Sadly this is what mental illness does and when suicide become a permanent solution to a temporary problems. It's no longer the "people who were released to the streets when they closed the state hospitals". Is now the lack of available therapists and psychiatrists to help people in an out patient setting even the ones with good insurance who wouldn't need to be inpatient.... What a mess... Suicide by cop...

'I know you just shot me, but I'm not going to shoot you,' Muniz tells Johnson.

The cops showed tremendous restraint and a sincere desire to help the guy who just shot at them. Too bad they were forced into that situation.

That's a tough video to watch, to see someone in that mindset where the best option in their minds is to die. Kudos to the officers on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing another human being get to this mental disconnect is truly sad. This video, however,
speaks of the true character of Officer Muniz. I really feel sorry for his wife who probably didn't expect it to get to this point.

I have to say like after I would have been shot and even with the vest I'd be really freaked out. So I doubt I would be that nice about it...just saying....so kudos to these guys for doing it the way they did. And I am not a cop but didn't they put themselves at an un-necessary risk. The guy already shot and could have killed one officer if not but for that vest. So do you think they would have taken that risk if not but for the body-cams?

I am against the jack booted thuggery by some 'bully' cops. So I would be for these body cams in certain situations. But if in a normal situation they would have laid this guy out and they opted to not because of the body cam putting all of them at even more risk to their own lives.....I have to question the use of body cams. Or these guys should have just Swiss cheesed this guy after that first shot.

Because Meatgazing...

7746f2c477d0ca2dc9a3e9e8a99ecf19.jpg

Tasers do save lives. Every time someone is mouthing off about how dangerous is the police use of Tasers, that someone should be shown that video.

This is an example of why most cops I know want body cams. They are left dealing with deinstitutionalized people more often than you'd like to believe.

I have to say like after I would have been shot and even with the vest I'd be really freaked out. So I doubt I would be that nice about it...just saying....so kudos to these guys for doing it the way they did. And I am not a cop but didn't they put themselves at an un-necessary risk. The guy already shot and could have killed one officer if not but for that vest. So do you think they would have taken that risk if not but for the body-cams?

I am against the jack booted thuggery by some 'bully' cops. So I would be for these body cams in certain situations. But if in a normal situation they would have laid this guy out and they opted to not because of the body cam putting all of them at even more risk to their own lives.....I have to question the use of body cams. Or these guys should have just Swiss cheesed this guy after that first shot.

eh, I would think this was just a really solid, selfless guy. I can't imagine anyone being concerned with the video whilst being hit with massive adrenaline. I'd think it would be "how do I get me and mine out alive here?" at that point. For this guy it was "how do I get everyone out alive here?" Which is obviously commendable, he went above and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom