Body Armor?

Wow!! Thank you very much, Rick!! I'm leaning towards that model you suggested.
And a HUGE thanks on the NES discount.

The USPS does NOT receive any tax dollars!

It's a good vest, Manchester PD is turning over to them.

Oh, on shelf life, if you're not going to be wearing it much and you're going to keep in in your closet for the "Zombie Attack" or whatever, it'll last .....forever! They wear down quicker when they're worn every day in hot, humid climates. As for the warranty, you won't find anything different than 5 years for ANYTHING that's NIJ certified, it's just part of the certification. 5 years, no more, no less and it doesn't matter who makes it.

So, the warranty is completely irrelevant to how long it actually will last.

looks like a killer product... but dat price. too bad i blew all my money on steel and a tacti-cool plate carrier. [laugh]

Yes it is! It's probably the best preforming Level II out there right now. It has a low caliber V50 rating of 1775 ft/sec. To put it into perspective, their CIIIA series has a low cal V50 rating of 1721... [shocked]

Believe me, for the comfort, it's well worth the money and it has Thorshield too! [smile]

It's a good vest, Manchester PD is turning over to them.

Oh, on shelf life, if you're not going to be wearing it much and you're going to keep in in your closet for the "Zombie Attack" or whatever, it'll last .....forever! They wear down quicker when they're worn every day in hot, humid climates. As for the warranty, you won't find anything different than 5 years for ANYTHING that's NIJ certified, it's just part of the certification. 5 years, no more, no less and it doesn't matter who makes it.

So, the warranty is completely irrelevant to how long it actually will last.

Yes it is! It's probably the best preforming Level II out there right now. It has a low caliber V50 rating of 1775 ft/sec. To put it into perspective, their CIIIA series has a low cal V50 rating of 1721... [shocked]

Believe me, for the comfort, it's well worth the money and it has Thorshield too! [smile]

Thank you very much!! Going to Size Up and give you a call ASAP.
I appreciate everyone's help here and will pass on what i learned to the next "body armor noob". lol

Just ordered my Vest from Rick. Really great guy and pleasantly answered my question's.
Don't hesitate to buy from him and can't wait to get my vest/trauma plate.
Thanks again Rick.
*thanks also for the NES discount.

Just ordered my Vest from Rick. Really great guy and pleasantly answered my question's.
Don't hesitate to buy from him and can't wait to get my vest/trauma plate.
Thanks again Rick.
*thanks also for the NES discount.

You're welcome nin1974, it was a pleasure. Now we have to wait on Point Blank to get it made and get it off to you.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to call.

Might want to stay away from this one.

3atzl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom