Bobs Tactical had an incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob and Jack are great guys. I hope they're ok.

I've seen some stupid gun handling there though with poorly trained shooters.

Bob and Jack are great guys. I hope they're ok.

I've seen some stupid gun handling there though with poorly trained shooters.

This. Good guys running it but the above has been why I've left early once or twice.

Sounds like Bob's Tactical is a crime scene, with a GSW.

Has anyone heard anything?

You have to be kidding me. This was where I first shot a gun way back 17 years ago. First place I went to on my first purchase with my LTC. Damm. I hope Bob and Jack are ok along with the folk up there.

EDIT: Damm fatal.... prob a suicide...

Last edited:
That sucks... sounds like a suicide. [sad2] I hope nobody had to witness that.

-Mike

hope it was not an NESer [sad]

we tend to forget around here that it could be an NES member, think before you accuse or chastise

Quick to blame it on bad gun handling without even knowing the facts. Who is to say its not a suicide? A murder? something else?

Holy Shit, I was going up there tonight but I got stuck waiting for a late truck coming out of Houlton, ME. By the time the truck showed and I unloaded him it was 9:00 so I didn't bother. I just called Jack's cell, no answer. To be continued ...

I'm usually there on Wednesdays. Glad I wasn't today. I hope all the guys are ok. I know most of the regular Wednesday night plate shooting crew.

EDIT: I just called Jack's cell also, again with no answer....

Last edited:
hope it was not an NESer [sad]

we tend to forget around here that it could be an NES member, think before you accuse or chastise

Quick to blame it on bad gun handling without even knowing the facts. Who is to say its not a suicide? A murder? something else?

I too, hope it was not one of us. I think it was not because of this idea...

A lawful gun owner would not have to commit suicide at a range.

If he owned a gun, he could just do it at home.

If it was a suicide it was surly somebody who did not have a license.

In my humble opinion. IMHO.

Very sad all the way around.

from the linked article it could be anything from a heart attack to spontaneous human combustion...lets not speculate, unless its to speculate that it's the spontaneous combustion thing because that's some crazy stuff

I just spoke to Bob.

He said it was a suicide out on the range. The regulars and the people who work there are all fine and healthy.

Thank you for the update. It is good to hear that everyone is OK.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom