Bob's indoor range Salisbury on 6:00 news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to it several times and still can't figure out what he was trying to say.

Quote: There definitely needs to be regulations on guns, anybody who says there isn't, doesn't know what they're talking about. Guns are dangerous in the wrong hands.

says the shop who lets muzzle sweeping noobies in all the time.

no kidding If i ever want to live life on the edge i go drop $20 bucks for an hour of range time at a (un-named local indoor range) and cringe every time I get muzzled or some a**h*** comes up and taps me on my shoulder to ask me what I am shooting scaring the crap out of me in the process

I listened to it several times and still can't figure out what he was trying to say.

Quote: There definitely needs to be regulations on guns, anybody who says there isn't, doesn't know what they're talking about. Guns are dangerous in the wrong hands.

Was that Bob who said that?

Edit. How about a link or least what news channel you were watching

Last edited:
Probly trying to cover there own ass as best he can, or he is a fudd, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see a person who makes a living off of guns trying to make them selfs look good to the public so people dont look there way when new gun laws start poping up

Bob Bernstein is the owner, he's not a cockbag. Something is out of context or he's trying to keep friendly with the powers that be.

- - - Updated - - -

That place is a head scratcher...tough place to have a gun shop 3 miles from the NH boarder

What's the nearest public indoor range? And do you have any idea how many transfers they do from KTP alone?

His statement is so vague that I agree with him. I believe in "some" regulations, after all, there are already "some" regulations.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think about his statement, he didn't say anything that isn't true.

Hey, Bobs a solid guy. He said what he said....He had to say certain things when he's infront of the a camera....what would you do in that situation?

Hey, Bobs a solid guy. He said what he said....He had to say certain things when he's infront of the a camera....what would you do in that situation?

Get all butthurt and rage? Pretending you want no gun laws to sound hardcore online but cringe in real life when you find out someone with baggy pants getting recently got a carry permit?

Last edited:
that place is scary thats for sure, but if u got the itch and have to shoot it works for u. time i was there they had the crimson trace laser on the counter and i was shooting and all i saw was the thing next to me on my arm and shoulder!
I was like wtf is going on until i realized that people were pointing them at the counter down range. I really never went back after that. And have u ever noticed the bullet holes above u in the heating ducts!

the title of the piece is gun permits surge, but the fact that licenses went from 1.5 million to 233 thousand after 1998, is conveniently left out of this and the globe report today.

sounds like the underlying message is to reduce the ltc's in MA.

that place is scary thats for sure, but if u got the itch and have to shoot it works for u. time i was there they had the crimson trace laser on the counter and i was shooting and all i saw was the thing next to me on my arm and shoulder!
I was like wtf is going on until i realized that people were pointing them at the counter down range. I really never went back after that. And have u ever noticed the bullet holes above u in the heating ducts!

So you scared of the plastic blue guns with the lasers lol

Bob said he believes in SOME regulation......so do I. Background checks are regulation and I believe in them as well. I Think what Bob was saying in his second statement is that "if people believeve there ISN"T already regulation in place they don't know what they are talking about". Anyone else get that feeling when they watched the clip?

+1

I know Bob & his staff, ALL great guys!

Your in front of a camera & you want to stay in business w/o pissing off the town & zoning board... You'd say the same thing or something similar.

I listened to the clip and it sounded pretty innocuous. I didn't get the impression he was calling for more laws.

Bob said he believes in SOME regulation......so do I. Background checks are regulation and I believe in them as well. I Think what Bob was saying in his second statement is that "if people believeve there ISN"T already regulation in place they don't know what they are talking about". Anyone else get that feeling when they watched the clip?
+1

I think his comment was actually very good. Here is how I break it down.

There definitely needs to be regulations on guns, anybody who says there isn't, doesn't know what they're talking about. Guns are dangerous in the wrong hands.

1. There definitely needs to be regulations on guns (yes background checks, i'm ok with that, make sure the person buying doen't have a crimal record)

2. anybody who says there isn't, doesn't know what they're talking about. (agree; there are currently too many regulations in my opinion, but yes there are currently regulations and when anyone [read the media] says there isn't they are full of crap)

3. Guns are dangerous in the wrong hands. (agreed; people who have a crimial past or do not know how to handle firearms can be dangerous with them.)

In context or our of context i think his statement was spot on. He didn't call for more laws, and didn't say anything cause the anti's to come after him.

the piece was shitty, none of the women were shooting all that great and could benefit from some instruction--especially since they all were saying it was their first time out! of course the news showed the most evil, killy, black thing they could find (hi-point, probably because everything killier was sold out), etc.

then they finished it off with one of the brand new shooters saying they believe in restrictions. **** that.

+1

I know Bob & his staff, ALL great guys!

Your in front of a camera & you want to stay in business w/o pissing off the town & zoning board... You'd say the same thing or something similar.

No. You would say no comment and not allow them into the premises. Nothing good could have come forom allowing the media to sensationalize.

no kidding If i ever want to live life on the edge i go drop $20 bucks for an hour of range time at a (un-named local indoor range) and cringe every time I get muzzled or some a**h*** comes up and taps me on my shoulder to ask me what I am shooting scaring the crap out of me in the process

1+++
Was there once and enough for me.

I read the blurb and watched the video. Interesting. MA shooters are even getting sold out by gun shop owners. :) Yiogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom