Bob's in Salisbury making the news again?

Ouch for Bob's!

As for these guys, I guess we can all now agree that gun ranges need to do background checks as well! BTW why is the officer quoted in the article shocked that they traveled to Salisbury? Did he expect them to think that as felons they cannot handle firearms and hence they shouldn't make the trip?

http://www.universalhub.com/2011/feds-members-violent-jp-gang-traveled-shooting-ran

Christian Green, Jeffrey Medina and Sherwin Garcia were indicted in US District Court in Boston on charges of being felons in possession of firearms following their arrest on Dec. 22 as they left a shooting range in Salisbury.

Ouch for Bob's!

Bob's is not on the hook for anything here, so there's no "Ouch" about it.

As for these guys, I guess we can all now agree that gun ranges need to do background checks as well!

No, some of us do not agree, unless it's something Bob's decides do on their own, not with the coercion of government.

Bob's is not on the hook for anything here, btw. The individuals in question were probably under surveillance at the time.

-Mike

No, some of us do not agree, unless it's something Bob's decides do on their own, not with the coercion of government.

Bob's is not on the hook for anything here, btw. The individuals in question were probably under surveillance at the time.

-Mike

+1

They will probably will rat out some other clowns on minor drug charges and walk in exchange.

-Mike

This. Big time. The last thing we need is for public ranges to go through more BS.

Ouch for Bob's!

As for these guys, I guess we can all now agree that gun ranges need to do background checks as well! BTW why is the officer quoted in the article shocked that they traveled to Salisbury? Did he expect them to think that as felons they cannot handle firearms and hence they shouldn't make the trip?

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

I'm hoping this is just my sarcasm meter on the fritz. There is no way this is a legislative issue. If they're convicted criminals, they shouldn't be out roaming around. They should be rotting in a cell making out with a giant, hairy cellmate for cigarettes.

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

I'm hoping this is just my sarcasm meter on the fritz. There is no way this is a legislative issue. If they're convicted criminals, they shouldn't be out roaming around. They should be rotting in a cell making out with a giant, hairy cellmate for cigarettes.

Guys, chill! I WAS NOT BEING SERIOUS!! Maybe I should have rolled eyes or done something but hey...

With the new video system they have there now. (Installed a couple of months ago) maybe it will help prevent the convicted felons from even walking in a gun store. Just pick one up and your busted... Sounds like a win win situation to me. I think the word will make it out to the rest of the low life's.
I was there the next day when the BATF guys were looking close at all the range wavers and walked out with more then a hundred names.

Back
Top Bottom