• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bob Neumeier dead at 70.

Wow, first Herb Tarleck and now Neumie? Surprised Lobel still alive, I think I saw him fall off a golf cart at P.V. PGA Tour.

you name dropper you! [laugh] i can top that, i met chill wills at logan once. google him if you don't know.
Chill Wills, wouldn't have recolonized the name but once I looked him up I definitely recognized his picture.

I was surprised at the number of celebs and athletes who came through the Marriott Newton.

you name dropper you! [laugh] i can top that, i met chill wills at logan once. google him if you don't know.

EBJ always strikes me as a total tool as well. Although the only real interviews I've seen were on that Endleman food show where they fawn all over him. That and he looks like a homeless worn out rock singer. LOL

I never met Jack Elam,
but I drive past Mt. Elam Road when I take Rt. 2 out west.
Hope that counts for something.
Youngelam.jpg

I never met Jack Elam,
but I drive past Mt. Elam Road when I take Rt. 2 out west.
Hope that counts for something.
Youngelam.jpg
Since we're really stretching things, my dad met Killer Kowalski coming out of Market Basket in Chelsea back in the day. My dad said hello and KK pulled a pic out of his pocket, autographed it and gave it to him.

Holy Shit!!!!! How did I miss this!!!! If there is a reason for necro posts, this is it! (Sorry Picton 😂) RIP Neummie! I hope I’m not having a senior moment and forgetting he passed🤔

Back
Top Bottom