Boating 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 12999
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12999

So. I hate money and bought a boat. If they are gonna shut world down, I guess it's time to adapt and overcome.

Anyone have advice on decent public ramps in Massachusetts? I haven't had a ton of luck with Google finding anything other than DCR stuff that is useless.

09 Bayliner 185 fixing to bring home as soon as spring sprangs

Attachments

• 20210218_120425.jpg
    20210218_120425.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 62
Not much input on MA ramps as I grew up boating in New Hampshire but that is the boat that we had when I was growing up. Many many great memories and it was a great boat to us. Good luck!

I'll second Alum and Little Alum lake and South Pond/Qaucumqausit Pond also is really nice, very clean water and very deep in the middle, like about 80ft I think, great fishing, and very safe for water skiing and tubing, not many rocks sticking up or anything and the public launch ramp is pretty decent I have no problem putting my Seaswirl 237 in there.

What are your interests? If fishing, I know a few nice places towards central Mass. If water skiing, tubing, wake boarding and generally disturbing the tranquility of fishing, then the best bet is to keep it on the trailer. 😆

What are your interests? If fishing, I know a few nice places towards central Mass. If water skiing, tubing, wake boarding and generally disturbing the tranquility of fishing, then the best bet is to keep it on the trailer. 😆

Lol.... you won't want me and my degenerate friends in your water then lol.

'MERICA

Lol.... you won't want me and my degenerate friends in your water then lol.

'MERICA

Some of my very best boat days are when I don't even leave the dock.

Light up a cigar, bring out the cleaning supplies, turn on the radio, and watch all the knuckleheads screw things up at the public landing.

Oh the things I've seen, stories for days!

Some of my very best boat days are when I don't even leave the dock.

Light up a cigar, bring out the cleaning supplies, turn on the radio, and watch all the knuckleheads screw things up at the public landing.

Oh the things I've seen, stories for days!
there are a few guys making money just video taping the idiots at the ramps, i find myself killing time watching once in a while

Anyone have advice on decent public ramps in Massachusetts?
I am not kidding, public landings are exactly why I got rid of my boat and vowed never to get another one until I have lake front property with a dock to tie it up to. Darwin is cheated 10 times a day every day at every single public boat ramp. I couldn't contain my anger for stupid people, it wasn't worth it to me. Another NES member now owns my bass boat and apparently has more patience than me.

Last edited:
You don't need to actually own a boat to claim you lost your firearms in a boating accident
Gotta give him props, he knows how the ATF can investigate these things. Covering all bases. Good thing is I can say we were doing a gun cleaning party on his boat in NH and I'm covered too.

Back
Top Bottom