• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS BNIB Yakima Kayak Roof Rack

Inside Out

NES Member

Description : Brand new in box, never opened, Yakima Jaylow kayak roof rack with tie-downs.

I have one of these on my car now and it's great. I bought a second because I thought I was buying a second kayak. Never did, so it's time to sell. Very easy to install; it folds down when not in use.

This is the exact item with further details and reviews: Amazon product ASIN B00FUHDYZQView: https://www.amazon.com/Yakima-Folding-J-Cradle-Rooftop-Tie-Downs/dp/B00FUHDYZQ

Selling Terms :
Cash only. FTF in Woburn or Boston.

Price :
$100. (34% off -- $52 less than -- the Amazon price)

Contact Information:
PM me here.

Pictures:
See link above, which is the exact item.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom