WTS BMW E46/E39 OEM Roof Rack, (2) Bike Carriers, (2) Ski Holders, Thule Fairing

A set of roof rack base bars PN 82719408587
(2) Touring Bicycle Holders PN 82720137716
(2) Sets of the Komfort Ski Holders PN 82729408998
Thule fairing

I bought new weather stripping rubber for the center.
It includes keys for the ski attachments, and bike attachments. Includes the special tool to install onto your roof and documentation that I received with it.

The roof rack base bars fit on any e46 coupe or sedan, and I believe any e39, but please check. The bike carriers and ski rack should fit on any roof rack since those are adjustable and just slide into the bars.

The Thule fairing kind of grips onto these bars. It's not an exact fit. I had ordered the Thule fairing before actually meeting up with the person who sold me the roof rack. I believe one of the plastic caps on the bars has fallen off, doesn't affect the performance of the rack.

Not looking to split this up at all. I'm in the Boston area and would prefer to do a local, face to face transaction. I will be traveling to Stamford, CT in the upcoming weeks and could meet anywhere along the MassPike to I-84, along I-84 to I-91 and anywhere from I-91 along 15 (Merritt Parkway).

Price for a face to face sale is $375 cash. Not looking to ship at the moment as it would be several large boxes.

PM me.

j6xb33n.jpg

HtkzW8p.jpg

Only one pictured, two are included.
toeLPJm.jpg

Only the two bike racks and fairing are available now. Except they're in CT - so it'll take a while for someone in the Boston area to get. Anyone in the CT/Tri-State area, it's down there for ya!

Back
Top Bottom