• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Blumenthal uses Sandy Hook to raise campaign cash for himself!!!!!

How great is this!

The issue took a disgusting political turn on Thursday, though, when U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., used Sandy Hook to raise money. The money is not for one of the relief funds set up to help victims’ families, or to fund mental health services, or to support autism research.

“In the wake of the horror of the December 14, 2012, massacre of 20 beautiful children and 6 dedicated educators,” Blumenthal is asking supporters to send money to his 2016 re-election campaign!

EDITORIAL: Blumenthal uses Sandy Hook to raise campaign cash- The New Haven Register - Serving New Haven, Connecticut

Just one more piece of evidence that politicians, especially the liberal/progressive kind, are not interested in people, only in what certain people (e.g., victims who's tragedies can be exploited for political gain) can do for them.

Hopefully he will need a new job after the election cycle. The Anointed one is doing the same thing..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Why does this suprise anyone? Most politicians are nothing but self-serving hipocrites, Richard "I wore the uniform in Viet Nam" Blumenthal is no exception.
The political left in America has shamelessly and selfishly stood on the caskets of the kids from Sandy Hook to pursue its political agenda. This heartless whore is just jumping on their bandwagon before it (and its fund-raising opportunity) pass him by.

When an editorial starts like this:

who's worse, him or the editor ?

They'r equally repugnant. They're both profiting off of dead children.

A Sandy Hook / gun control story has been on the front page of every single Hartford Courant I've seen when I've been in CT on Weekends.

Back
Top Bottom