• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Blumenthal: the bastid put me on the wrong list!!

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Got this today from Dickie:

Dear John,
This is a critical week in our push to strengthen America's gun laws and keep our communities safe.
Today, my colleagues on the Judiciary Committee and I will debate and then vote on a number of key gun safety bills, before sending them to the floor of the Senate for further debate and, hopefully, final passage.
We need a comprehensive solution to this national problem, but we know the opponents of gun safety reform are going to do everything they can do to stop our progress.
I hope you'll speak out and show your support at this crucial point.
Please sign my petition - and urge my colleagues in the Senate and the House to pass comprehensive gun safety legislation now!
Last week, our committee passed a bipartisan bill to clamp down on gun trafficking, providing law enforcement with more tools to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. It was a strong first step forward.
Now, today and Thursday, we're turning our attention to three more crucial bills, on all of which I am a lead co-sponsor:

• A bill to protect schools from gun violence
  • A bill calling for universal background checks
  • A bill to ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines
In coming weeks I also hope to have a debate on my own legislation requiring background checks on all ammunition purchases, as well.
I'm confident that we can get this crucial legislation passed - but it's going to take all of us, together, to get it done.
Please sign my petition - and urge my colleagues in the Senate and the House to pass comprehensive gun safety legislation now!
Thanks for standing with me during this critical week.
Sincerely,
(yada)

Can someone infect that petition page with a nasty virus......one that will infect all comps of the users that try to sign it? One that will cause all infected computers to send threatening emails to some (a) high ranking .gov official?

Someone? Anyone? Please.

This comment is meant solely for entertainment and comical purposes. I would NEVER condone such actions. [grin]

Last edited:
Can someone infect that petition page with a nasty virus......one that will infect all comps of the users that try to sign it? One that will cause all infected computers to send threatening emails to some (a) high ranking .gov official?

Someone? Anyone? Please.

Um, if you're gonna, just be sure to use the REAL link (which I can post or send by PM). I changed the URL to something innocuous that lives on my server, in case any of you numbskulls actually wanted to click through to it.

Um, if you're gonna, just be sure to use the REAL link (which I can post or send by PM). I changed the URL to something innocuous that lives on my server, in case any of you numbskulls actually wanted to click through to it.

This^ Don't want any of the good guys getting in trouble.

Also, my comment was meant solely for entertainment and comical purposes. [wink]

Someone? Anyone? Please.

This comment is meant solely for entertainment and comical purposes. I would NEVER condone such actions. [grin]
DOS attack?

In case any of you are wondering what it looks like if you actually click through to the site:
DickieHorseshit.jpg

You'll note there's no opportunity to object, or offer any other opinion.

Back
Top Bottom