Blue Northern Trading - Going Out Of Business Sale Today, Tomorrow, and Saturday

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
It breaks my heart to post this, but Blue Northern Trading is having a final sale from Noon to 6:00 today, tomorrow, and Saturday.

It will be 50% off all hunting and fishing equipment, ammo, firearms accessories, and reloading components, etc.

Guns won't be 50% off, but the prices are negotiable.

Loved this place for powders, primers and such. Too bad...

Thanks for the heads up. This is sad! But I just called my wife and she will be heading down to take a look around maybe we can pick up a few things.

I just called no answer, if anyone goes let me know what they have left for ammo... 5.56,7.62x39,7.62x51
Ill call again later and ill ask about the bear.. i doubt its for sale, ill ask for laughs.im sure everythings forsale for the right price.

i hope this is a chance to buy some .308 for the new incoming beltfed

Just came back from Blue northern. They are pretty much cleaned out already. Definitely call before going for anything firearms related. They still have a good amount of fishing stuff.

My wife and son just left. She actually got a good deal on a white's treasure master metal detector. paid $150 and on amazon they are going for $280 so.....good deal. She has actually been thinking about getting one so we she got lucky there. Son got a new fishing rod. Guns are slim but there are a few left.

If you are into fly fishing you may get a good deal.....plenty of that gear left.

The bear is gone [sad]

Some guy bought the gumball machine while my wife was there.

Last edited:
Man, that sucks. They have been my go to LGS since I found out they were so close to me. Going to have to go in and wish them the best.

I can remember there used to be like 4 guys working the counter at the same time!

Man, that sucks. They have been my go to LGS since I found out they were so close to me. Going to have to go in and wish them the best.

I can remember there used to be like 4 guys working the counter at the same time!

Back when I was at devens I used to go in there all the time. It was usually quite busy and I actually started my son's "collection" there. Got his henry .22 and also his 22 revolver there! They will be transferred to him in a couple of years now. Time flies! Sad to see them go.

Too bad he couldn't sell the business to someone who could give it another go...

I stopped by this afternoon and as others have reported, inventory was low. I bought my first handgun from these guys years ago and several more since. I'm gonna miss them.

I've done many handgun buys there for stuff that wasn't necessarily available at FS. Feeling terrible about it. Had my eye on some black powder revolvers too.... should have when I could have...

The last time in there, purchased a Sig pistol, had the Berner with me and he pooped in the Fishing department.... was I embarrassed? HELL YEAH!

They were wicked cool about it... "not the first time friend, but here's some paper to clean it up!"
Thank you and I wish the owners the very best.

I've done many handgun buys there for stuff that wasn't necessarily available at FS. Feeling terrible about it. Had my eye on some black powder revolvers too.... should have when I could have...

The last time in there, purchased a Sig pistol, had the Berner with me and he pooped in the Fishing department.... was I embarrassed? HELL YEAH!

They were wicked cool about it... "not the first time friend, but here's some paper to clean it up!"
Thank you and I wish the owners the very best.

They still have a bunch of BP revolvers. Go in and make an offer.

Is "the Berner" your wife?

They still have a bunch of BP revolvers. Go in and make an offer.

Is "the Berner" your wife?
Good God man. No is she hot after that?

Sad to say I had only been there twice. Ammo the first time and transfer the last. I wish them well in the future. Has to be a tough pill to swallow.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I actually stopped by Wednesday and they were closed and I thought that was odd. There goes my favorite gun shop.

Back
Top Bottom