• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Blue Northern has a bunch of AR's

Mike S

NES Member
I was over at Blue Northern on the Littleton/Ayer line today at lunch and they had 6 AR's on display that just came in.

I didn't look that close but it looked like they are all Colt's [mg]

There are definitely 4 carbines and 2 HBAR match targets.

Get them while they are there, if you haven't been to Blue Northern it's a great shop run by great guys, support them.

And no, I do not work there [grin]

do they just have complete rifles? any uppers? i will need an upper once i'm done with the NEW lower group buy.

and yes for anyone who hasn't been there blue nothern is a great shop.

i am sure they will be gone soon but if i get bored tomorrow i may swing by to take a peek at them for kicks and giggles.

when i bought my 92FS before i had an AR they had a bushy that i couldn't justify buying at the time but by next weekend i'd spent all that and then some. [laugh]

I've been hearing from some dealers that the panic buying is starting to slow down a tad and that the prices are starting to drop some. Just what i've heard with no real proof to back it up.

I've been hearing from some dealers that the panic buying is starting to slow down a tad and that the prices are starting to drop some. Just what i've heard with no real proof to back it up.

If we can't buy ammo why bother buying new guns???

[frown]

2 Colts A3 style with 20" barrels for $1689

2 Bushmaster A2 style for $969

I've been to a few different stores this week in MA and RI. Blue Northern has a nice selection of firearms.

When ever we are down that way we always stop in at Blue Northern. We've been going there since we were stationed at Devens. Great people there.[grin]

Back
Top Bottom