"blue" gun search

I have been searching for the Ruger SR22 in blue for my wife for the last few months, I decided just to pick up a P365 grip and a can of rattle paint.

Of course, I kept the original grip for my use. But the wife is now happy to have her own gun for range trips.

Mission accomplished :)

747BAD90-0955-445A-BDCD-749702789A22_1_105_c.jpeg

Granted the paint will probably chip. But I doubt this gun is going to see a lot of action. And hitting it with paint again, isn't that big of a deal.

Close

8590db_bcca64dab2a9472c98c8845565beb2c1~mv2.jpg

And?… no disrespect, but why is this thread worthy?
It's not :)

I've been hitting numerous gun shops trying to find the super elusive "blue gun" and received many puzzled looks from shop owners. It's just a perk of having the hand modules of the P365. I can keep my pride and just swap out the grip when the wife joins me at the range.

And as a bonus, I have another firearm :)

I have been searching for the Ruger SR22 in blue for my wife for the last few months, I decided just to pick up a P365 grip and a can of rattle paint.

Of course, I kept the original grip for my use. But the wife is now happy to have her own gun for range trips.

Mission accomplished :)

View attachment 526860

Granted the paint will probably chip. But I doubt this gun is going to see a lot of action. And hitting it with paint again, isn't that big of a deal.
That came out really nice!

Granted the paint will probably chip.
they sell a matte clear over coat that retards chipping and flaking at the auto parts store. of course it will wear with hard use but it won't have that shitty look paint has when it falls off of plastic. i used it after i painted a magpul pistol grip and a metal handguard and it's still holding up after several years. just wearing on the high spots.

Sig sells white frames. You can use clothing dye or similar to make custom colors that won't chip like spray paint.
Dying a white frame was my first thought. I saw them months ago at the Sig Pro Shop, But they didn't have any when I was there a few weeks ago. The white P320 frames are no longer listed on the Sig website either.

I have not seen a white P365 frame yet.

Back
Top Bottom