1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Blue Bullets

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Maddawg1952, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Eric H

Eric H NES Member

Drink the Red Kool-Aid, several friends of mine have recently bought Hornady LnL's off the classifieds here and they've run great, along with the one I purchased years ago.

They run great and their 115 gr. 3900 count come to be really inexpensive when combined with the 5% discount or if you join in a group buy.

Still haven't had a squib with the blue's running that super light charge we discussed before.

andrew1220 likes this.

2. greencobra

greencobra NES Member

just ordered a trial 250 count bag of the .38/.357 swc's. looking forward to giving them a go. anxious to try them in the model 10 i had brought back to life last year.

3. greencobra

greencobra NES Member

these blue bullet folks operate with a rocket up their behind. this gotta be one of the quickest orders i've seen processed & shipped...ever. 45 minutes after placing the order i got the shipping label created email. less than 2 hours later it left the building. damn, if i ordered thursday, it'd be here today. now i got to wait until monday. [crying]

citoriguy and andrew1220 like this.
  4. andrew1220

andrew1220 NES Member

Haha. Yeah they are insane with their order processing. Just another reason why I use them. Even during the Black Friday sales, they were shipping within 1-2 days.

citoriguy and greencobra like this.
  5. Eric H

Eric H NES Member

I had placed my order Tuesday at lunch time and they were waiting for me at home Friday night. I remember the attrocious wait times I had with a notorious plated bullet manufacturer....

andrew1220 and greencobra like this.