Blue Bullets - Black Friday

EddieZoom

NES Member
Black Friday sale, 15% off medium flat rate boxes of blue goodness. I just picked up another 3600 9MM's - 125GR TC.

I've heard it's gonna be a long winter ;-)

Good stuff. I've been through a few thousand of the 9mm's. Just ordered more. Also just grabbed some 38/357's.

They are a good company to deal with...they are shooters. Fast ship and usually discounts to be had. Two thumbs up.

Have shot tens of thousands of their 9mm bullets with no problems. Great bullets at a great price and fast shipping.
this damn guy, andrew, turned me on to them a few months ago. yeah, i'm hooked. and as a rule they ship an hour or two after you place the order. good stuff.

Picked up some more of these myself. More 9mm and some 158 swc for the GP100.
Theyve been fine so far. Havent even noticed much of the blue rubbing off on my fingers that a lot of people have mentioned.

I've easily loaded well over 10K of these in their 9mm flavors, and well as thousands of their 158 gr. SWC .38's, and 230 gr. .45 Auto.

I should also be placed in quarantine, Andrew's Blue Bullet plague affected me too.

Ordered 9mm and 38/357 from blue. The 38's came in a few days ago but no 9mm. Emailed them and havent heard back. Figuring theres a possibility that their Black Friday sale has them backed up on 9mm and that part of my order is just delayed. Anyone else still waiting for 9mm? (specifically the 125 grain rn)

Ordered 9mm and 38/357 from blue. The 38's came in a few days ago but no 9mm. Emailed them and havent heard back. Figuring theres a possibility that their Black Friday sale has them backed up on 9mm and that part of my order is just delayed. Anyone else still waiting for 9mm? (specifically the 125 grain rn)

Yep. They mentioned the shipping might take a little longer for the Black Friday deal.

Back
Top Bottom