• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Blown Away by Caitlin Kelly

Has anyone ever read this book by Kelly? I didn't see any reviews here. Found it by accident today and was amazed I have never heard of it. From the looks of it and the reviews, appears she actually attempts a balanced view. Probably why the media ignored it? The site:

http://www.blownawaythebook.com/reviews/

I will put that one on my recommended reading list for women if someone here can confirm it's not just some anti gun hit piece hiding as real journalism...

Anyone????

Interesting. I don't live in fear myself and never "took up" shooting to protect myself at all, but simply as a neat and fun activity. I do often get comments about my interest in guns, never a bad one however...mostly wonderment and usually accompanied with a sincere smile. Since I purchased a "carry" recently, it doesn't change any of my feelings on the topic.

I cannot speak for other women nor care to, but I just may read this book as it sounds interesting.

Interesting. I don't live in fear myself and never "took up" shooting to protect myself at all, but simply as a neat and fun activity. I do often get comments about my interest in guns, never a bad one however...mostly wonderment and usually accompanied with a sincere smile. Since I purchased a "carry" recently, it doesn't change any of my feelings on the topic.

I cannot speak for other women nor care to, but I just may read this book as it sounds interesting.

Give us a review if you do please.

Back
Top Bottom