Blowgun?

IIRC, they are legal, but not for taking game. Same reason we cannnot "hunt" with airguns in NH.

You can hunt with air rifles in MA. I checked with the wildlife folks and got an email back. Today's air rifles can be very powerful, accurate and can come in large calibers.

You can hunt with air rifles in MA. I checked with the wildlife folks and got an email back. Today's air rifles can be very powerful, accurate and can come in large calibers.

And your point is? We are in the NH forum here and talking about NH. It has NOTHING WHAT SO EVER TO DO WITH MA.

You're [thread=275630]preaching to the choir[/thread], we need to tell that to NH F&G, introduce them to some big bore airguns. Interestingly, RSA 207:1 defines "wildlife" but not "gun"?
RSA 207:3 Lawful Methods Of Taking said:
I. Wildlife shall be taken in the daytime between 1/2 hour before sunrise and 1/2 hour after sunset with a gun fired at arm’s length or bow and arrow, unless otherwise specifically permitted.

Getting back on target, it is unlawful to carry a blowgun in Massachusetts, and most retailers refuse to ship to MA.

Back
Top Bottom