• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bloomturd a Eagle Scout??????!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw this across the intrawebs, “ Bloomberg’s experience as an Eagle Scout will put him in front of Dems”. Thank god I never became an Eagle Scout if that’s what there putting out! Lol! Can any Eagle Scouts chime in and offer where they went wrong with that tyrannical POS?...

KK87DBX.jpg

Bloomturd... the worst thing ever to come out of Medford, and that includes the crooked cops and local politicians

This goes hand in hand with the TV ads that are working at building a cult of personality around him.

Yeah, look at this idiot.
i suppose eagle scouts are people too, capable of doing not too nice people "stuff."

out of curiosity, i googled prominent eagle scouts. man, there's a bunch of people that showed up, some i expected, some i didn't and a whole lot of "oh wow" guys. didn't see bloomberg. he may be there but i scanned over the listings quickly.

for what it's worth, i was a cub scout...for 5 weeks...when i was a wee lad. the 7 year old chicks loved the yellow neckerchief for some reason, only time i was a chick magnet. the cub life wasn't for me, i moved on.

Steven Breyer... Eagle Scout

Louis Freeh .... Eagle Scout

Marion Barry... Eagle Scout

Arthur Gary Bishop... Eagle Scout, serial killer

James Brady... Eagle Scout and gun grabber

Mike Dukakis , Eagle Scout, part time tank crew member

H.R. "Bob" Halderman, Eagle Scout, White House Plumber

L. Ron Hubbard, Eagle Scout, nut case

Robert McNamara, Eagle Scout, ..... failed military strategist

Fred Phelps, Eagle Scout, Scum of the earth

Charles Whitman, Eagle Scout, mass murderer

When is the last time you checked if someone was an Eagle Scout when you were deciding of you could trust that person?

Thats right, never. So, why give a f*ck if a politician was one?

I got my Eagle back in 1977. That and three bucks will buy me a cup of coffee. It's mainly a merit badge grind once you get to Star or Life. The only thing it says is that once I was willing to put in the work to achieve a goal, nothing more.

in the grand scheme of things, it's really just a big deal to the scouts and their families. Maybe on a new grad's resume it adds some value. After 25 yrs in the workforce, if it were still on your resume, maybe you haven't had enough other accomplishments in your career.

as for it's value.. I think it teaches the scout how to budget, plan, and complete a significant project. At least in our troop, we make the kids earn it. In this day and age, for a teen to actually earn something, rather than be handed it, is an accomplishment in itself.

It states that you did time on an org with a military command structure. Uniforms, troops, Patrols, rank hierarchy and insignia, etc.

Back
Top Bottom