Bloomberg Unveils Extreme Gun Control Plan

He is the biggest threat to Freedom and not just 2A, I've ever seen run for president in my lifetime IMO. I would gladly take 20 years of Obama over 4 years of Bloomberg.

Wow. Is he actually that stupid or is he just taking advantage of people who are? Because in this clip he sounds like a common moron.

And let me go on record as saying anyone, left or right, who uses hunting as an example in their 2A related argument is a piece of shit.

Bloomberg thinks deer hunting is "sport," like, say, grouse shooting on Downton Abbey. I'd be tempted to say this is a wealthy man's misunderstanding yet Mikey grew up in Medford. I don't think he's stupid, it's just his way of saying the peasantry can keep their revolvers and bolt action rifles.....for a while.

When those in govt. want to disarm the people. Is it still considered a govt. of the people?[rofl]
Our representatives have armed guards and high walls surrounding their homes to keep themselves safe from bad people.
The problem is they consider anyone outside those walls bad people..[wave]

Thank god we have history in this country of what happens when a tyrannical govt. tries to disarm the people and leave them defenseless.

Europe is having a second awakening of sorts do to the result of being disarmed by their governments and being helpless in defending oneself.
At least our country was founded on the right of self preservation!
And we'll all go down together!

Last edited:
If Scrivener were still around, he'd correct "less people" to "fewer people." Fewer = things that are counted; less = things that are measured.

But he isn't.

That is one of my pet peeves also, along with the misuse of good vs well, and people forgetting to add the ly when conjugating words. That last one comes from my sophomore English teacher Mr. Byron who beat it to death. RIP buddy you were memorable.

Back
Top Bottom