• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bloomberg Unveils Extreme Gun Control Plan

Reptile

NES Member
Every gun control proposal that has failed in the past is included.
Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg has announced a radical anti-Second Amendment program, calling for outright bans and a requirement for every gun buyer to obtain a permit.

Appearing in Aurora, Colorado Thursday, the location of the 2012 movie theatre shooting, Bloomberg vowed to put an end to a “nationwide madness” where firearms are concerned.

“I’m just getting started,” Bloomberg declared, adding that “As president, I will work to end the gun violence epidemic once and for all.”

“I promise you I will never back down from this fight,” he said. “That’s the kind of president this country needs and you deserve.”

The people who are pretending to hold the reigns are also the same people who have our best interests in mind.

Right

Right?

Unfortunately he's probably wasting other people's money and will spend not a dime of his own on this nonsense.
I'd you've watched any actual news recently he's claiming to be taking no donations and funding his campaign with his own money.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1192572237670281216

It makes you wonder how someone can amass a fortune in the business world and yet be so f$%#ing stupid.

Wow. Is he actually that stupid or is he just taking advantage of people who are? Because in this clip he sounds like a common moron.

And let me go on record as saying anyone, left or right, who uses hunting as an example in their 2A related argument is a piece of shit.

88K alcohol related deaths + 11K drunk driving deaths = 99K per year.
~15K non-suicide gun deaths including murder and LEO related, per year. I'll bet the lion's share of these were 'occupational hazards'.

Yeah, epidemic... [bs]

If Scrivener were still around, he'd correct "less people" to "fewer people." Fewer = things that are counted; less = things that are measured.

But he isn't.

I'm an engineer. I try not to restrict myself to finite sets.

Now if you passed me a result without specifying significant figures; I would be triggered.

I'm an engineer. I try not to restrict myself to finite sets.

Now if you passed me a result without specifying significant figures; I would be triggered.
And to bring this back on topic, Bloomturd shows in the clip above that when it comes to guns his knowledge is a null set with zero significant digits.

The Bloomberg family is from my hometown, and Mikey’s mother was very active in our Temple, as is my mother. Mrs. Bloomberg has long since passed, but my Mom tells me she’d have told dear Charlotte that her son was a turd, if she’d been given the chance in recent years!

Back
Top Bottom