• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bloomberg to Spend $1.1 Million for McAuliffe

That's like a tax wright off for him, he probably makes more then that in a week from the interest he gets from his billions,

He will always be in politics one way or another

This guy is such a hypocrite. He spends his life hiding behind armed security yet he doesn't want us to be able to defend ourselves. I know I am preaching to the choir so I will stop.

I wish that someone who is very rich and very pro 2a would start or fund a campaign that is the complete opposite of his. It would nice to see some factual ads on the TV about guns because after all, that is were the sheep get their news.

Lately his backing has been somewhat of a kiss of death.
The two nit wits in CO. found that out.
The Governor there has actually asked him to stay out of the fight in the recall election coming up next.

Lately his backing has been somewhat of a kiss of death.
The two nit wits in CO. found that out.
The Governor there has actually asked him to stay out of the fight in the recall election coming up next.

Hickenpooper is shit***g his pants. he's up for reelection and is concerned he might lose. his other concern is that

ther is another recall in process, if that goes thru the dems will lose their majority.

I hope he keeps sticking his nose into politics across the country. Mr soda ban has been great for NRA membership recruitment as evidenced by Colorado

I hope he keeps sticking his nose into politics across the country. Mr soda ban has been great for NRA membership recruitment as evidenced by Colorado

Exactly. Bloomsquirt is really good at driving people away from things. I don't recall his support helping anyone in Colorado.

Hickenpooper is shit***g his pants. he's up for reelection and is concerned he might lose. his other concern is that

ther is another recall in process, if that goes thru the dems will lose their majority.

It has been fun watching him go from "F*ck you gun owners" To "Holy crap, these people aren't playing"
That Hudak (sp?) woman needs to go in the worst way.
Anyone who says some of the things she said to a young rape victim need to be thrown in a pit with hungry dogs.

Last edited:
That's like a tax wright off for him, he probably makes more then that in a week from the interest he gets from his billions,

He will always be in politics one way or another

Political contributions are not tax deductible, so Bloomberg will just have to use the change found in his living room couch to cover the donations for McAuliffe.

It will be interesting to see whether the 1.1 million makes up for the stigma that being endorsed by Bloomberg brings.

Political contributions are not tax deductible, so Bloomberg will just have to use the change found in his living room couch to cover the donations for McAuliffe.

It will be interesting to see whether the 1.1 million makes up for the stigma that being endorsed by Bloomberg brings.

I wonder if the running democrats cringe a little where they here bloom is supporting and them

Back
Top Bottom