• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bloomberg ad on ‘Responsible Maine’ full of safety violations

Bloomberg and DC rich at it again. Same A Holes who are pushing to outlaw trapping, bear hunting etc. make no mistake their end goal is the end of private firearm ownership and the end of hunting. Unfortunately Mr Jackson is a sellout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all his money you would think he would find better things to do, instead of trying to make the US into a commie dictatorship.

With all his money you would think he would find better things to do, instead of trying to make the US into a commie dictatorship.
This... but you can say that about SO many of these wingnut/social justice/commie/moonbats/etc etc etc..... Probably the most dangerous people in the nation are the little trust-fund, went to the best colleges, "special" dweeb twits with more money than a Saudi prince, limited social skills (hence how many sit down on the sofa, immerse themselves in Playstation/Sega/Nintendo etc and stay there - for days) and nothing but time on their hands... and Mommy's advice to get off their wimpy asses and, y'know, go out and actually DO something....

Just sayin'

Perfect ad.

Get the Bloomturd message out - "I have guns, but want more regulation," so the Antis are happy.

Does it in a folksy way, so the Nons are influenced (the guy is not From Away, so you can trust him)

Shows questionable behaviors (noted in the article), showing that it's dangerous [rolleyes]

Pisses of the Pro2As.

Win all the way around.

Oh yeah. This damn commercial. I'm in northern NH, but my Time Warner cable gets the Maine feed. I've been seeing this lately and it enrages me each evening I sit down to eat & watch my Jeopardy. Wife's in the kitchen as I'm ranting about FUDDs on the couch. I think she thought I had a mild stroke. Had to explain what a FUDD was to her so I didn't look like a raving lunatic.

That's how he got his money - by playing the system. He wants it even more rigged in his favor. In a gun control situation the only armed people will be him and his cronies. It's just about shifting power away from the common person. He's a would be oligarch.

Now if the folks that live around him or those that belong to the community organizations to which he belongs would treat him like the parasite that he is, That would include tossing him from club memberships, trespassing him from property that he once hunted on (that is if he really is a hunter), Just good old fashion shunning.

You have to wonder if that's even a Maine guy.
How do they even find someone for that ?
Just get the phone book and start calling numbers ?
It would be interesting to see how it goes from Bloomturd telling a flunky to "Get me some guy from Maine." to that garbage.
If it is though , like you said , make him a social outcast.
Most places in Maine unless it's in the city take a dim view of crapping on their rights.

I believe that this may be Bloodturd's bought and paid for whore. There is also a Maine Supreme Court case involving some one by the same name who tried to sue an American Legion Post for his inability of being responsible for his own actions. Whether that is him or not I don't know.

Brian D Jackson

Age 60-64

SEE PUBLIC RECORDS & BACKGROUND REPORT ❯

(207) 623-4648
Zipwhip/FairPoint Communications SMSEnab
•VoIP
1031 Western Ave
Manchester, ME 04351-3402

Also found this:

BRIAN D. JACKSON is a Maine State Police - Inspection Technician licensed to practice in Maine. The address on file for BRIAN D. JACKSON is MANCHESTER, ME 04351.

That means he either owns a garage or is a mechanic for one, Find out and put the screws to that shop. It also appears that he "may be" from Nashua, NH originally.

So he go DUI'D for being shtfaced. Tried to blame it on the legion. So how does he even have a gun in his hands? Apparently he cam blame others for drinking 25 beers plus wants to govern their rights. Yep hes perfecr for bloomey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom