• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bloomberg $10 Million Anti-Gun Super Bowl Ad

Reptile

NES Member

Mom complains...

Violent teen son challenges another violent teen to a fight at midnight.

Gets shot dead.

Background checks needed.

* The killer would not have passed a background check anyway.

* The killer would not have passed a background check anyway.

This^

The moonbats that write this stuff are either ignorant of the laws or are intentionally being deceptive.
Let Bloomturd waste his money, he won't be the nominee anyway.
The people he hires to spread his bullshiite are adding to Trumps job numbers.

This^

The moonbats that write this stuff are either ignorant of the laws or are intentionally being deceptive.

Bloomberg is such a f***ing oxygen thief tyrant piece of shit that details are pretty much irrelevant to him, it's only about what will get attention and make retards "emo" over his
cause.

-Mike

If his gun control drivel is not enough, he has a lot of business dealings that are in China.

When you won't admit that the leader (dear pooh bear) is a dictator, you can never trust him to do what is right in regards to China.

China is a direct competitor both economically and militarily.

A leader that looks the other way on China policy for financial gain would be a traitor in my eyes. I could never vote for him anyway, so moot point for me.

Having just got back from China for the 5th time, I can tell you their air quality is horrible, both in Bejing and Xi'an.

I saw the sun 1 day out of 10 while I was in Xi'an. He defends Xi Jinping on that horrible air quality also.

Bloomturd

Last edited:
He is even dopier than I thought, and that is pretty dopey.

If his gun control drivel is not enough, he has a lot of business dealings that are in China.

When you won't admit that the leader (dear pooh bear) is a dictator, you can never trust him to do what is right in regards to China.

China is a direct competitor both economically and militarily.

A leader that looks the other way on China policy for financial gain would be a traitor in my eyes. I could never vote for him anyway, so moot point for me.

Having just got back from China for the 5th time, I can tell you their air quality is horrible, both in Bejing and Xi'an.

I saw the sun 1 day out of 10 while I was in Xi'an. He defends Xi Jinping on that horrible air quality also.

Bloomturd

Won't be wasting my time watching it. I usually will watch it and like football- college more than pros, but super bowl. Not this year. F Bloomturd and F the NFL for going there. Think they'd allow a Pro Life commercial? No, I didn't think so.

Every time I go on Facebook I’m hit with a Bloomberg at. So the positive here is that I’ll have a different one to see soon.

I'll be watching the commercials. On the internet.

Maybe even the Puppy Bowl.

Or the Senior Adoption Dog Bowl.

View: https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/exclusive-first-look-at-bloomberg-s-super-bowl-ad-77809733902

This mothers son is not a good example of an innocent child who died from being shot.

Her son was a violent thug who intended to beat another violent thug in the early hours after midnight.

Thug number 2 brought a gun.

They wont tell you that.

How about talking about the 4000 kids who died in Chicago last year.

Could they not interview one of those parents instead of this man who was intent on severely beating if not killing another person who had a gun to protect himself.

I'm sure there are many grieving moms in Chicago who children had nothing to do with their demise.

Folks, Do as you will, I have not watched a NFL game since the kneeling shit started and the HMFIC did nothing about it. I am not about to start watching now. Of Course you can't convince enough people to do that, but for me, I know that I didn't contribute the Bullshit.

Let Bloomie waste his money. Gives him that much less to cause later
An associate of mine recently said this, "Bloomberg might be in deep trouble. It currently looks like he will get 0 delegates in California. Under CA rules you need to get at least 15% of the vote to be awarded delegates. He is currently polling ~5%. "

This^

Let Bloomturd waste his money, he won't be the nominee anyway.
The people he hires to spread his bullshiite are adding to Trumps job numbers.
They all lie, but at least most of the politicians are a little more subtle, or just sound retarded and you ignore them. But this guy, every single one of his commercials, is just a punch in the face. His lies are off the charts, he doesn't give a single f*ck.

I wouldn't be surprised if he says in one of his commercials "Trump eats babies he cooks on his desk in the oval office".

An associate of mine recently said this, "Bloomberg might be in deep trouble. It currently looks like he will get 0 delegates in California. Under CA rules you need to get at least 15% of the vote to be awarded delegates. He is currently polling ~5%. "

Good!

Bloomturd is supposedly out-spending the other Dem candidates by a factor of 10X. He's not lefty enough to take votes away from the Bern. He thinks he's going to score some moderate votes plus votes from conservatives not enamored with Trump. His thought process here is definitely flawed. Probably most if not all conservatives not happy with Trump are solid 2A supporters. Perhaps half of the moderates are solid 2A and the other half at least lukewarm?

Bloomturd is so arrogant that he doesn't realize that for anyone right of center he is not only stepping on the 2A 3rd rail, he's humping it.

Sick of this crap.
Super Bowls were much better when it was just dick pill and beer commercials.
I'm sure this year will be loaded with both subtle and in your face anti -trump and woke bullshit.
What I'm really looking forward to is another Kobe tribute. Let's start a go fund me to buy Kapernick a copter.

Folks, Do as you will, I have not watched a NFL game since the kneeling shit started and the HMFIC did nothing about it. I am not about to start watching now. Of Course you can't convince enough people to do that, but for me, I know that I didn't contribute the Bullshit.

I'd do the same, but

1. I rarely watch more than 30-45 min of total time of a game. Not game-clock-time. Time. 3 hour game? Maybe 45 min if it's really interesting to me.

2. When I do watch, I almost ALWAYS flip the channel once the commercials start. I don't need no commercials in my life!

3. The commercials are NOT targeted to me. I don't want State Farm or Geico. I don't drink more than 12 beers a year. Chips? WTF is a chip??? Some interwebs travel site? I'm good. GoDaddy??? ByeDaddy. Basically, I'm not sure I even buy a single product advertised. So, ultimately, whether I watch or not is not affecting them in a positive way. LOL

Sick of this crap.
Super Bowls were much better when it was just dick pill and beer commercials.
I'm sure this year will be loaded with both subtle and in your face anti -trump and woke bullshit.
What I'm really looking forward to is another Kobe tribute. Let's start a go fund me to buy Kapernick a copter.

Almost all of them are out. (Why? I don't know. Sorta stupid. It's like the Iowa Carcasses being before NH and when XYZ State wants to move their primary, NH would move theirs sorta thing. But the Smahtpahhk one was pretty funny.) Outside of Bloomy, not a lot of wokeness. Unless you think Sam Elliot break-dancing is woke. Which it probably is. LOL

Here they all are:

Won't be wasting my time watching it. I usually will watch it and like football- college more than pros, but super bowl. Not this year. F Bloomturd and F the NFL for going there. Think they'd allow a Pro Life commercial? No, I didn't think so.

I won't allow virtue signaling POSes to stop me from consuming entertainment, etc.... but I sure as hell am not paying anything extra for it.... it gets worse now, too... for a refresher course...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEOe_-zmwYc

I'd do the same, but

1. I rarely watch more than 30-45 min of total time of a game. Not game-clock-time. Time. 3 hour game? Maybe 45 min if it's really interesting to me.

2. When I do watch, I almost ALWAYS flip the channel once the commercials start. I don't need no commercials in my life!

3. The commercials are NOT targeted to me. I don't want State Farm or Geico. I don't drink more than 12 beers a year. Chips? WTF is a chip??? Some interwebs travel site? I'm good. GoDaddy??? ByeDaddy. Basically, I'm not sure I even buy a single product advertised. So, ultimately, whether I watch or not is not affecting them in a positive way. LOL

Almost all of them are out. (Why? I don't know. Sorta stupid. It's like the Iowa Carcasses being before NH and when XYZ State wants to move their primary, NH would move theirs sorta thing. But the Smahtpahhk one was pretty funny.) Outside of Bloomy, not a lot of wokeness. Unless you think Sam Elliot break-dancing is woke. Which it probably is. LOL

Here they all are:
I don't know man, I just watched about half of those and there is a good amount of woke/lefty stuff.

It's a free country. Why do you care what a man chooses to do during a song?

Or is it just that you don't agree with what they're protesting?

If 2a supporters chose that tactic, would you still complain and say you're never going to shoot again?

He spent all that money and covers 1 issue, and goes straight into 'teen football player death' right in the middle of the superbowl.
Debbie effin' Downer

Is he really going to get anywhere with his main message being a restriction of the bill of rights?

Back
Top Bottom