Blood pressure spike

Is she worse than your "hotdog-magnet girl" avatar. Can't load vid either... [smile]

Last edited:
looks like the only one that went full retard was Igor. Ben was being interrupted left and right, and the host let Igor jump in whenever he wanted.

got it to work on my phone. Shut it off halfway though.

Don't waste your time it's just a faggot anti refusing to let the pro 2A guy talk.

Perfect summary.

They also made the pro 2A guys argument for him. When their parents were too old to drive, THEY took away the car keys. Not the government.

Anytime a shrill, pickle smoking libtard melts down on TV, it's a small victory for our side.

Last edited:
Nope...after the past 48 hours, my BP is almost back to normal. Not going to upset the cart now.

Why does anyone pro 2A even bother to go on CNN ?
All they do is let some prancing little bitch scream over them for five minutes and claim victory.
I can picture my old man backhanding Tinkerbell right out of his chair about the second time he interrupted him .

Why does anyone pro 2A even bother to go on CNN ?
All they do is let some prancing little bitch scream over them for five minutes and claim victory.
I can picture my old man backhanding Tinkerbell right out of his chair about the second time he interrupted him .

It's motivational.

Igor Volsky from ThinkProgress is a typical anti douchebag. Both him and the host didn't let Ben Ferguson finish a single sentence. **** CNN.

Another progressive douche. Just scream and holler and talk over you every time you start to say anything
they don't want to hear.
Uggghh my head would explode if I had to deal with this twat in person.

"ThinkProgress" what a ****ing Fascist rag that sight is.

Igor volsky has worked at think progress (far left soros group) since he graduated college in '08 or so. He's a typical whiney bitch liberal on every topic.

I saw this crap last night, his girl voice irked me.

I don't even know how you guys watch that shit, its like a snuff film.

That said i refuse to let these people get my blood pressure up. I just close the window.

looks like the only one that went full retard was Igor. Ben was being interrupted left and right, and the host let Igor jump in whenever he wanted.
Perfect summary so others don't have to waste seven minutes of their lives.

Igor takes in the brown eye, CNN takes it in the brown eye. That was a one side debate. CNN can pound a glass rock.

I don't even know how you guys watch that shit, its like a snuff film.

That said i refuse to let these people get my blood pressure up. I just close the window.
This.

AbeOik6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom