• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BLM protesters troop through 'America's most racist town': Demonstrators march to entrance of KKK national director Thomas Robb's private compound

Reptile

NES Member
BLM protesters troop through 'America's most racist town': Demonstrators march to entrance of KKK national director Thomas Robb's private Arkansas compound as armed local residents watch them file past
  • Black Lives Matter protesters traveled to Zinc, Arkansas, on Sunday to demonstrate about social justice
  • The protesters picked Zinc because it is where Ku Klux Klan national director Thomas Robb has a compound
  • The protesters were met with armed local residents who were there to keep an eye on them
  • Protesters shared pictures of armed men who used their cars to block off the road leading to Robb's home
  • Protesters also shared pictures of people who they identified as members of the League of the South, which the Southern Poverty Law Group says is a neo-Confederate organization
  • The protesters were seen having discussions with local residents during their peaceful demonstration
  • Protesters said that nobody had ever gone to Zinc to have demonstrate and they made 'history' while doing it
Arkansas Black Lives Matter protesters traveled to Zinc, Arkansas, to march on the Ku Klux Klan's Grand Wizard's hometown and compound Sunday.

The protest comes just four days after a viral video labeled nearby Harrison, Arkansas, as being 'America's Most Racist Town' and the 'Ku Klux Klan's headquarters.'

The KKK's website claims its national headquarters to be in Harrison and that its national director, Thomas Robb, uses at least three post office boxes there, the Springfield News-Leader reported.

31498012-8586773-image-m-33_1596439621065.jpg

that's probably the safest place for them, on the doorstep of the kkk's national director. the klan is a shadow of what it once was and won't do shit while the public is watching. these blm militia units are pussies and know how to make an impact while staying safe. lets see them march into a white militia encampment in alabama or some other deep south state without the press in tow and open their mouths and thump their chests. someones gettin' hurt.

*sigh*

I'm from Arkansas. I'm even from a county that was 100% white when I was growing up. I have friends from Harrison, including my first college roommate.

People who are actually from Harrison are generally not happy about the whole KKK thing.

The KKK picked Harrison (just like racists picked other "white" towns to move to) because it was historically all white. It wasn't white because the natives were racist; it was white because hardscrabble mountain regions were not conducive to the kind of row-cropping that slavery required. No slaves meant no blacks.

The first people I met who had "a thing" about black people, I met in college. They were from SW Arkansas, which was traditional row-crop/plantation country. Then the first people I met in college who were active racist haters, were two guys from Philadelphia, who openly spouted their hatred of "the n*****s". The saddest part, was those two earned Army commissions through ROTC, and I doubt their attitudes changed when they were in command of a diverse Army unit.

LOL. The KKK are an old dying long ago defeated irrelevant organization, that no longer does anything, that probably has what like 200 elderly geezers crapping in their Depends as the remaining members? What next, are they going to go find the grave of an old slave plantation owner and protest it?

LOL. The KKK are an old dying long ago defeated irrelevant organization, that no longer does anything, that probably has what like 200 elderly geezers crapping in their Depends as the remaining members? What next, are they going to go find the grave of an old slave plantation owner and protest it?
I dunno... when I was a kid many years ago, I lived in Georgia. My first day in 8th grade I noticed a flyer on the bulletin board about the rally that weekend. Now, that was 40 years ago, but I would be willing to bet that there are still some moron rednecks in Georgia, Alabama and Northern Florida, as well as a few other places in the south, that still get together in the woods and preach about race wars and white supremacy.

Back
Top Bottom