Blazer 147 grain 9mm Flatnose Feed Issues

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
So, second outing at the range with my reconditioned MP5 9mm. First time out was Tula Steel 115 ball. No feeding, cycling, or ejecting issues. Couple light primers, but that seemed to be the batch. This time out, I figured I'd test these Blazer 147 grain brass flatnose. Shot 5 shots and then feed issues. Would only happen on or after the second round, so it wasn't the first round that you manually chamber. It was bad. Really chunking up the bullet and compressing it. Oh...and then this also happened.

20190804_162421.jpg

What in the!?! Lucky I had my cleaning rod with me.

So, is this just a case of my clone not liking flatnose, or do you think there are deeper issues I need to check out? the rounds that were manually chambered seemed fine, but it was like 50/50 on the action chambered (attempted chamber) rounds. Also, before I even realized that the rounds were compressing, I was just putting them into my pistol mag and firing them. Any concern there? My Shield ate those up no problem, but I stopped after realizing they had compressed bullets.

20190804_155906.jpg

20190804_161021.jpg

I have had issues with flat nose in my AR. Some issue with my MPX and no issues with flat nose in my pistols.

Back
Top Bottom