• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Blade Tech

Not a paddle holster, but a belt holster for my K frame revolvers.

IMO, it sucked. BIG TIME. Utterly unconcealable and even difficult to draw from.

I just got a iwb from them and i like it.
Seems well made and its adjustable for draw tension with alen wrench provided.
Have to say they had great cust service and fast shipping.

I've had an IWB Blade-Tech for a Kel-Tec P11 for many years now. I find it comfortable and easy to draw from. Holsters, though, are about the toughest item to buy since there is no one source for trying the vast array of holsters out. About all you can do is ask for opinions and pay your money and take your chances!

Not a paddle holster, but a belt holster for my K frame revolvers.

IMO, it sucked. BIG TIME. Utterly unconcealable and even difficult to draw from.
What are you using for your K-frame? I'm looking for a holster for my 4" Model 66.

I have one for my N frame and happy with it so far, and as posted above very good customer service. I wanted to remove the DOH feature of mine and it turns out the allen screws were somewhat tight/locktited in place. I called them and they sent another entire DOH unit with all the screws - I got it in less than 48 h.

I use one for work, best kydex holster out there. Allot of guys on the detail use them too, all love them. Their M4 belt pouches and pistol mag pouches are great too.

Back
Top Bottom