Blade Tech Universal IWB - impressions?

These are only $29 on botac.com...IWB kydex holster. Has anyone ever used one? Are they truly universal where I can put a 1911 5" and also use for a M&P 9c?

I wouldn't waste $30 on a "universal" holster. There is nothing universal about holsters. Every gun is shaped quite differently, and for the holster to securely hold a gun it must be molded to fit that specific gun. Keep your $30, and invest it into holsters made specifically for the firearms you want to carry.

+1... I recently picked up the Comp-tac MTAC holster which has interchangable bodies... so you would buy one for your 5" 1911 and another body for your 9c and just switch them out of the leather back piece as necessary... It's not $30 bucks, but it's a helluva lot nicer/more concealable than a $30 universal. You get what you pay for with holsters. The MTAC cost me $80 bucks with one body... extra bodies are $35 I believe. Do it right the first time and get a nice holster and gun belt and you'll be set for a long LONG time.

Just my .02... YMMV

If it is anything like their OWB holsters, it is THICK, HEAVY, and hard to draw from. I have one Blade Tech and it will be my last.

my experience is just the opposite. I have multiple bladetechs and love them.

1(877)331-5793 is their number

Carring as I type a Bladetech IWB for my Kimber 4"...so YES i did have to do a dremmel job ....but like the holster! Not in love but does the job!!!

Back
Top Bottom