• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BLACKWATER FIREARMS HUDSON NH CLOSED

Just saw the post on the book face the Blackwater firearms in Hudson is shutting its doors today. Did not give a reason to why.

Just saw the post on the book face the Blackwater firearms in Hudson is shutting its doors today. Did not give a reason to why.

never been there but it's sad to see any gun store close. i wish them well and hope it wasnt a huge surprise.. being suddenly without a job is no fun at all.

Only went in once. Nice new clean neat place. Help wasn't very good though. Asked the clerk if they had any reloading supplies..He said no but we are looking into maybe carrying supplies in the future. As he was saying this I was glancing around and just happened to see that the clerk was standing right in front of a tumbler..media..primers..shot shells.. so needless to say I just walked out shaking my head.

Makes me laugh. He tried buying Petes and Mike refused to sell it since it was the family's shop. Owner told him he was going to put him out of business. As sad as it is to see a small buiness shut down after under 2 years, that place sucked and sucked hard. Service was bad and uneducated. Ammo prices were some of the highest around, cant comment on the gun prices.

I just remember a clerk telling me $10 for a box of tula 7.62x39 was a steal.

Makes me laugh. He tried buying Petes and Mike refused to sell it since it was the family's shop. Owner told him he was going to put him out of business. As sad as it is to see a small buiness shut down after under 2 years, that place sucked and sucked hard. Service was bad and uneducated. Ammo prices were some of the highest around, cant comment on the gun prices.

They had the attitude that their shit don't stink.

My one time in there a guy tried to sell me a $100 pre-ban AR mag. Said I was from MA and that's what I 'had to buy'. I never went back, even though I was driving past the store 3-4 times a day.

Before it was Blackwater in Hudson, they were Pelham Firearms. Small shop, nice variety, handed my son snd I a couple of nice long sleeve tee shirts. Think they got a partner for the move to Blackwater

Went in once for some 8 rnd Sig 220 mags. Nothing on the rack (no surprise) but told me if I filled out an order form they would call me when they came in.

I'm still waiting almost a year later.

It was a nice clean store but if they can't deliver then why do I want to come back?

Hmm...was it the INSANE prices, or the fatigue wearing "close talker" ninja/operator/wannabe who gave unsolicited and terrible tactical advice?

the store was too expensive. it sucks because I bought my first firearm there from a very helpful guy. Never saw him again. The prices never went back down after firearmegedon. The staff that remained where less than helpful. I saw fewer and fewer reasons to go back. I had them on my FB feed, they once posted new lower price on ammo but never advertised it on FB. It was a good looking clean store wish it was ran better.

That's a shame. Though it was expensive, I did like their tactical training simulator range.

Back
Top Bottom