• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black woman shoots white man in supposed road rage incident

If it does get eventually get media attention they'll probably riot if she is found anything but not guilty.

first thing I thought of....has to be surveillance cameras somewhere ..sounds a bit off to me

Definitely, when a witness 15 feet away said they didn't hear any yelling or banging, just the gunshot... Certainly a bit off. None the less, the courts will figure it out, not a ton of people behind keyboards.

This might have been a road rage incident. Allegedly Scott called 911 prior to her arrival at the gas station. That should be easy to verify. Too bad the gas station's surveillance video did not end up on Youtube.

IMO, not a stand your ground case. She was in her car with her window up and doors locked... and I did not see mention of him with a weapon. Put that shit in drive and hit the go pedal. No reason to shoot thru your window at an unarmed person.

Glad to hear she has been charged with murder.

IMO, not a stand your ground case. She was in her car with her window up and doors locked... and I did not see mention of him with a weapon. Put that shit in drive and hit the go pedal. No reason to shoot thru your window at an unarmed person.

Glad to hear she has been charged with murder.
She alleged that Ables broke the window and was trying to open her door before she fired. Surveillance footage should show which is true.

When is the official WH page going to add a petition to charge her with civil rights violation like the one on their NOW for Zimmerman to be charged?

If her case hasn't been tried yet, I bet she was the happiest black woman in the country over the Zimmerman verdict. Just sayin.

Her new court date was set for April 4th, but I can't find anything after that. I'm trying to find a court docket in Houston.

I'll skip all the race BS and just say good for her. Don't wanna get shot, don't get out of your car like a maniac and bang on/try to open the other person's door.

Not sure how this incident has anything to do with race. Not sure how the zimmerman case did either

I'll skip all the race BS and just say good for her. Don't wanna get shot, don't get out of your car like a maniac and bang on/try to open the other person's door.

Not sure how this incident has anything to do with race. Not sure how the zimmerman case did either

I believe the point is neither has a thing to do with race and that's why no one has heard of this case. The only cases you hear of are driven by the liberal machine when a white is the shooter.

This is why I work so late every night, I don't come home till she's asleep, don't mess with the sista's [laugh]

Sidebar; I haven't really been following the Martin/Zimmerman case but I heard he was acquitted, then this AM I saw Jesse Jackson on the news spouting some kinda shit. I really hate that guy, talk about dividing the nation. He's a hypocritical hatemongering jackass.

She alleged that Ables broke the window and was trying to open her door before she fired. Surveillance footage should show which is true.

The witness said he didn't hear that

An eyewitness, who appeared on camera but has requested anonymity, said that he did not hear any threat in the seconds before Scott killed Ables. The witness was pumping gas and standing 15 feet away from Ables when a bullet ricocheted past him and struck his car. The bullet left a noticeable impression on the witness’s car.

As for Scott’s version of events, the witness said that if Ables had shouted or banged on the car, he would have heard it. “What drew my attention was the gunshot,” said the witness. “I just want to be sure that I do everything in my power that everything is fair. I care about it being fair,” he said. The Harris County sheriff’s department has not yet responded to Spero News’ request for any security footage of the shooting.

Similar thing happened in Mass.

Perp was stabbing the victim through an open car window.

Victim shot perp.

Victim (the guy who was defending his life) was charged.

What happened in this latest incident would not fly in Mass.

Texas is another story though.

years ago my Father had "The Talk" with me: Stay out of Roxbury at night they dont want you there, and you will get attacked.
probably good advice...

Back
Top Bottom