• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Second Amendment Rights Advocates March and Stand Up Against Illegal Immigration

What do you guys think about this? Black 2A groups standing up against our open borders and Biden immigration policies. Looks like some excellent hardware in the shots. In 1967 when blacks marched in California with guns, Gov Reagan didn't like it one bit and soon after enacted more gun control laws. Will Texas react to this the same way?

Why must they be ‘Black 2A’ groups and not just ‘Americans’ (2A groups) fighting for what’s right for our country?

Also, whether you meant it or not, your statement about Reagan and question about Texas comes off as race baiting.

What do you guys think about this? Black 2A groups standing up against our open borders and Biden immigration policies. Looks like some excellent hardware in the shots. In 1967 when blacks marched in California with guns, Gov Reagan didn't like it one bit and soon after enacted more gun control laws. Will Texas react to this the same way?
Why does it matter what color their skin is?

This is great cause blacks are supposed to be a monolithic group that is expected to think 'assault weapons and high capacity clip' bans are good for the country. And that if you don't vote for Biden U AINT BLACK. The fact they are anti open borders and illegal immigration is confucius to democrats. Everything is fine up until the reparations demand thing, lost me there.

Because according to the gun control folks, you cannot be pro 2a without being racist, Highlighting that someone with a different skin color owns firearms is supposed to scare you into supporting bans.
I am supposed to wet myself because someone different then me is exercising their natural right to self defense.

OP, are you referencing the 1967 Black Panthers? The Black Panther Party is No Friend to the Second Amendment...

1664299252276.png
1664299270130.png

"Their demands also included reparations for descendants of enslaved people and a hate crime bill protecting Black Americans."

This has nothing to do with 2A. Nothing more than a group of black citizens exercising their 2A rights to march armed in support of their agenda.

Last edited:
Yet another weak troll attempt from the resident NES Al Sharpton style race baiter.

I realize reading comprehension is for fags, but...

They were there demanding reparations first and foremost. Against illegal immigration because it is taking money they think should be given to them instead.

Last edited:
"Their demands also included reparations for descendants of enslaved people and a hate crime bill protecting Black Americans."

This has nothing to do with 2A. Nothing more than a group of black citizens exercising their 2A rights to march armed in support of their agenda.
This.......their agenda seems to be illegal aliens go home.....your taking our free shit, we want our reparations.

Kinda like what's happening in New York City and Chicago....the normal free shit army is pissed off because the illegals are now getting free cell phones and hotels instead and getting a piece
of their free shit pie.

This has nothing to do with 2A.

I would not be caught dead in a crowd of armed black people ! It’s only a matter of time before someone acts up and bullets start flying. sad part is , truth is they would probably start shooting each other. Look at the damage and behavioral issues they cause with sucker punches, a shod foot and a crowd with cell cameras ! No thanks. Sry to call it like I see it

I would not be caught dead in a crowd of armed black people ! It’s only a matter of time before someone acts up and bullets start flying. sad part is , truth is they would probably start shooting each other. Look at the damage and behavioral issues they cause with sucker punches, a shod foot and a crowd with cell cameras ! No thanks. Sry to call it like I see it
Where have you seen it? Other than in the media that you people call fake.

You don’t have to look hard to see it. There is a post on this very site today of a mother holding down a 12 year old girl so her kid could get her licks in. As a matter of fact the girl was stomping the other girls head while her mother helped and everyone was filming with their cell phones !

Back
Top Bottom