• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

Made the mistake of buying Matt Best’ book because I thought it would be funny. Stopped reading after the second chapter which was about how he came back from basic and “banged” any girl he wanted from his old high school and went into great detail about how he did just that.

I buy coffee from the known commies at Intelligentsia before these guys for 2 reasons:
1. Honesty
2. Damn, those commie bastards know how to roast great coffee!

Made the mistake of buying Matt Best’ book because I thought it would be funny. Stopped reading after the second chapter which was about how he came back from basic and “banged” any girl he wanted from his old high school and went into great detail about how he did just that.
Based off those text messages, stalking, and threatening of a model, it's clear Best & company are used to flapping sausage at every clam they can get away with.

That chick has a history of lying and falsifying info.

The BRCC guys have a history of being giant douche bags.

They all deserve each other.

Their coffee still sucks.
I have no idea who that chick is, but the supposed texts by Matt Best are 100% believable.

Wow, who in the world published that book?

I think that they’re a publicly traded company now. One quarterly miss on earnings, or any type of controversies by the officers and the Wall Street folks will bend them over and they won’t recognize their own company, if they’re even allowed to stay a part of it.
Maybe this was the intent???🤔🤔

Back
Top Bottom