• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

We bought their coffee to support them ( before the Kyle comments)and you are right- the coffee is nothing special and it was very expensive. F- them!
Selling coffee the way they do is tough. I had a friend that wanted to inport coffee into the U.S. he went to Guatemala to meet with a farmer that won best coffee in the world 2 or 3 times, then I had meetings with his son to close a deal.

Some issues to deal with:

- even though Guatemala is tropical, they don't produce coffee year round, so you have to bring coffee from other parts of the world.

- there is a chance the crop gets f*cked. Better have a backup.

- Roasting is big. Either roast and sell right away, freeze it, or roast and take a while to sell. The longer you wait to sell it, the more the true flavor deteriorates. I would imagine the coffee is mixed in such a way so after a certain number of days it tastes the way they want to. Maybe?

So, the solution would have been to either have seasonal coffee offerings or mix coffee from different plantations/countries to achieve a year round uniform flavor (which sounds like a major PITA).

At the quantities they bring, you need to roast all that stuff right away and package it, which means it will spend days or weeks in a warehouse or shelf before consumed.

After doing a ton of additional research, including contacting exporting companies (it is amazing how hard it is to find a company that exports OUT of certain countries), I told him it was a bad idea. What put the final nail on the coffin was the roasting part. All the independent places in MA were owned by a bunch of hippies, setting up the roasting was not an option, it was cheaper to pay someone.

How about we get every conservative gun owner to short one share when it IPOs.
Except for the few on this forum who are accredited investors with 7 digit portfolios that don't begin with 1, 2, or 3, the general rule of IPOs is "If you can get shares at the IPO price, it's not going experience the day 1 pop that hot IPOs allocated to the big boys do". Sort of like not joining a club that would have you as a member.

I second this. As if serving gives you the right to be an a**h***. I met my first black supremist while in. I have never met a white supremist. I have met jaded people.

I had purchased BRC. I like the strong stuff and it was ok. It all stopped once news broke about this crap. That interview really showed what they think of anyone who disagrees with them.
The service or stir?

I second this. As if serving gives you the right to be an a**h***. I met my first black supremist while in. I have never met a white supremist. I have met jaded people.

I had purchased BRC. I like the strong stuff and it was ok. It all stopped once news broke about this crap. That interview really showed what they think of anyone who disagrees with them.
I enjoy Brewtality coffee and bones coffee company for the flavored coffee

The white house has requested Google/ youtube to disable the Dislike button . So No, we can't
I just scrolled through every user review of YoutUbe on Google Play Store
that's timestamped 20-Nov'21, and upvoted every review bitching about
disabling the Dislike button.

There were hundreds...

I bought a couple of 1 lb bags last year or the year before. One was for me and the other gift to a friend and besides the branding, it was just coffee… better than some but not “absolutely f***ing outstanding” like others I had in the past.

After the way they behaved regarding Rittenhouse, I unsubscribed from the promotional emails. Seems like just another bunch of business owners or execs trying to drive thier business in today’s woke mentality and really had no clue who likes the brand.

My buddy and I did laugh when his wife read the label😂 and she looked at us.

Except for the few on this forum who are accredited investors with 7 digit portfolios that don't begin with 1, 2, or 3, the general rule of IPOs is "If you can get shares at the IPO price, it's not going experience the day 1 pop that hot IPOs allocated to the big boys do". Sort of like not joining a club that would have you as a member.
the REAL way its done, the big boys finance the small company, and when it is ready for the IPO, they let it happen, as they already OWN 40% or more of the company. they get to sell their IPO shares at $30, whereas they bought them a long time ago for ten cents per.

btw, you are right about the hippies roasting coffee in MA. AND they are not very good at it, either. most local roasted coffee tastes like yesterday's ashtray.

Used to be a saying in Hollywood that there is no such thing As BAD Publicity. Why they felt the need to comment on it at all is a mystery to me.

Virtue signaling to appeal to an audience that they perceive as being larger than the lemmings that buy the mediocre coffee solely based on flashy advertising consisting of guns and babes in bikinis.

These are some coffee roasters in central MA. I am just a messenger for this info, and can't give you reviews on their coffee or their thoughts on 2A:

Acoustic Java - Coffee Roaster - Worcester, Massachusetts Worcester
Good As Gold Coffee Roasters And Coffee Service For Your Cafe & Office Worcester
Sturbridge Coffee Roasters, Fresh Roasted Coffee, Southbridge, MA Sturbridge
armeno coffee roasters Northborough
Red Barn Coffee Roasters Westborough (or Upton?)
Brilla Buy Coffee Beans Online | Direct Trade Coffee Roasters Holden

Hogan Brothers Coffee Roasters in MA Fresh Roasted Coffee Beans Finest Coffee Wholesale and Retail (the "Dark and Tan" sounds good: Hogan Brothers Coffee Roasters in MA Fresh Roasted Coffee Beans Hogan Store )

Bonus points:
tea:

Last edited:
bought a few bags at Shelburnefalls Coffee Roasters while we were leaf peeping. it was not good--was like they bagged it months ago and all the flavor leaked out of the bag. also was NOT cheap.
not sure what happened, since i have bought there years ago and it was good.

i pretty much go to costco and buy whole bean bags, and grind it at home....good enough for me. and it is easily 30% cheaper

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom