Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

The gun community tends to eat their own. I don't drink coffee so it makes no difference. That said i wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Never saw the attraction to overpriced coffee based on a name.

Sitting here drinking Chock full of nuts, black without sugar. I lost my taste buds in the Army. I don’t notice differences in taste, so why bother.

I notice.

I stopped ordering from BRCC too. Back to good ol' Trader Joe's. I do still use my BR mug, though, which is a damn good mug.

I notice.

I stopped ordering from BRCC too. Back to good ol' Trader Joe's. I do still use my BR mug, though, which is a damn good mug.
One of my nieces had sent me a package of BRCC Keureg pods that came with a mug shortly before all this started. Didn’t like their coffee at all, just tasted like Starbucks garbage to me. While I love my niece and thanked her politely for the gift, I gave away the box of BR coffee pods to the local Vets center and used the mug until this story broke. Same day I read this story the mug was tossed into my kitchen trash basket never to grace the sanctity of my CP again. lol I haven’t told her but she’d understand.

He used a black rifle, didn't he? So what's their problem?
Their problem is not having the integrity and balls to stand for something. Switch roles and replace young Kyle with one of these turds, guaranteed they’d be trying to make bank off every single item they could splash ink on.

That, and the glaring amount of hypocrisy attached to them now for life.

They're douchebags and their coffee isn't good. It's actually bad. I would prefer Dunkin, and that stuff is pretty bad itself......

Aww, it's not that bad. A lot of their roasts really disappointed me, but there were one or two that were very decent.

No better than many others, though. There's no shortage of good coffee out there, but I certainly wouldn't put Dunkin anywhere on that list...

They can EABOD. Bunch of hypocrites peddling crap coffee.

These two are very good.

Aww, it's not that bad. A lot of their roasts really disappointed me, but there were one or two that were very decent.

No better than many others, though. There's no shortage of good coffee out there, but I certainly wouldn't put Dunkin anywhere on that list...

Agreed. They rely on shitk to sell their coffee and not their quality..

OK. Best way to beat these guys is to help their competition.

Who is the best competition?

P.S. I like Green Mountain Coffee's "Black Magic".

6BBCF796-E166-4EE3-808F-DB6FCE2DF0B9.gifI bought two bags of their shit coffee after my cousin recommended them as freedom loving coffee making patriots.

I wanted to like it for that reason, but the coffee was honestly shit. Still, I felt good for throwing them some business. We only got through 1/4 of each bag. It really wasn’t good.

Apparently they hate America and their product is still shit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom