Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

Exactly the point I wanted to make. Context v facts v perception is everything.

You’re right I was defending myself. But without knowing that and only reading what I wrote at first glance makes me look and sound like a disgusting excuse for a man. I agree.

The facts are that she was getting her ass handed to her by another teenage girl, literally smashing her head into the concrete when I arrived. I broke them up, separated them, and tried to brush the dirt and gravel off the back of her head and jacket as I asked her if she was alright or wanted any medical attention. She turned on me, calling me a white MF pig, screaming at me in my face, punched me in the face, then tried to kick me in the balls, I still didn’t react besides blocking her attack as best as possible without hurting her, and then she spit in my face. She crossed the line. She got knocked the f*** out and I immediately understood why the other girl was kicking her ass, because she was an animal.

Not everything is what it appears to be. To accuse this young kid of being a loser and a coward because of a short video of a street level altercation involving teenagers is really a stretch when in actuality you have no idea what the entire context or facts of that situation were. That’s my point is all. Don’t be so quick to judge or accuse unless you’re there from start to finish with a birdseye view and working knowledge of what’s transpiring before you. Even then it’s ok to question what you actually saw because shit happens fast. Takes a minute for our mind to catch up and realize that yes this is really happening right now.
Hard block?

Hahaha!!! See post 242..If u support BRCC will you continue to do so?

I don’t drink their coffee, I don’t watch their ghey videos, and I think they got too big for themselves egotistically and it’s biting them in the ass. People give online personalities way too much credit these days, same as with Hollywood commies, and some of the more weak minded fools actually idolize these types of idiots on a daily basis. That’s actually a little disturbing to me and speaks volumes about the individual.

I don’t drink their coffee, I don’t watch their ghey videos, and I think they got too big for themselves egotistically and it’s biting them in the ass. People give online personalities way too much credit these days, same as with Hollywood commies, and some of the more weak minded fools actually idolize these types of idiots on a daily basis. That’s actually a little disturbing to me and speaks volumes about the individual.
A simple no would of been fine😂😂😂👍🏻

Perhaps BRCC chose the AR15 as their logo to identify it as a veteran run/owned company; not as support for the right of the in-duh-vidual to own one, then rolled with it when the pro-gun community started supporting them.
Yes. Evan himself has said the name of his company is an omage to his service rifle.

Exactly the point I wanted to make. Context v facts v perception is everything.

You’re right I was defending myself. But without knowing that and only reading what I wrote at first glance makes me look and sound like a disgusting excuse for a man. I agree.

The facts are that she was getting her ass handed to her by another teenage girl, literally smashing her head into the concrete when I arrived. I broke them up, separated them, and tried to brush the dirt and gravel off the back of her head and jacket as I asked her if she was alright or wanted any medical attention. She turned on me, calling me a white MF pig, screaming at me in my face, punched me in the face, then tried to kick me in the balls, I still didn’t react besides blocking her attack as best as possible without hurting her, and then she spit in my face. She crossed the line. She got knocked the f*** out and I immediately understood why the other girl was kicking her ass, because she was an animal.

Not everything is what it appears to be. To accuse this young kid of being a loser and a coward because of a short video of a street level altercation involving teenagers is really a stretch when in actuality you have no idea what the entire context or facts of that situation were. That’s my point is all. Don’t be so quick to judge or accuse unless you’re there from start to finish with a birdseye view and working knowledge of what’s transpiring before you. Even then it’s ok to question what you actually saw because shit happens fast. Takes a minute for our mind to catch up and realize that yes this is really happening right now.

Lol. Must of been in Boston

BRCC usually sends stickers with their coffee but my last shipment also included a coin. Well, I just noticed that the coin was made in China. So... although I didn't have a problem with them regarding Kyle, I'm kind of annoyed that in this day and age a simple little knick-knack couldn't be made in the States.

Is Defender Coffee any good? FAQS

BRCC usually sends stickers with their coffee but my last shipment also included a coin. Well, I just noticed that the coin was made in China. So... although I didn't have a problem with them regarding Kyle, I'm kind of annoyed that in this day and age a simple little knick-knack couldn't be made in the States.

Is Defender Coffee any good? FAQS
Does not surprise me one bit. How much more of their marketing/branded junk is made or out sourced out of country.
Sadly they probably could not find a company state side?
Heck pisses me off that CMP /NRA peddles chinese stuff?

Nothing like ripping the band aid off. lol That’ll show them.
I cannot fathom the toxic combination of arrogance and stupidity that these CEOs have to commit arson against their companies by doing everything possible to alienate their established customer base in the most offensive manner they can think of.

I cannot fathom the toxic combination of arrogance and stupidity that these CEOs have to commit arson against their companies by doing everything possible to alienate their established customer base in the most offensive manner they can think of.
Maybe they’ll change the name to BLM Coffee and hit up that segment of America $ for the next two years or until its dries up.
That guy sounds like an arrogant prick.

Coffee discussion:

Join Panera coffee club.
$9 a month for unlimited.

I go there 2x a day now.

Sure beats Starbucks at $4 a pop.

You don't have to wait in line either.

Just put your phone number in the kiosk and grab your cup.

They have short term parking or even pickup if you want to wait.

Back
Top Bottom