Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

He gave his buddy money to buy him a rifle so he could go to a riot and mix it up with the other idiots and u think he should be a Saint or a Knight??? 😂😂😂😂 Wow! How much did give to his bail fund? I’m sorry his knighthood😂😂😂😂..What a friggin joke! God bless my friend! Get your NES pitchfork out and fire away! 😂👍🏻🇺🇸

So what if he gave his buddy $ to buy a rifle? That is not what the line on the 4473 asks. It is not against the law to give someone $ to purchase a firearm. When you purchase a firearm using your credit card, you using someone else's $ to buy said firearm; ie the banking institution's $. KR's buddy was the one who bought rifle. He kept it at his residence and he let Kyle use said firearm when he was in WI.

You’re trying to move the goalposts to account for your poorly worded comment. But to your overall point: yes, “foolish” is subjective; no, it does not forfeit the right to self-defense.

Not poorly worded at all. My point, as it was with my other examples, was that I am not looking KR actions with a "foolish" or "rational" relevance. I am looking at it from constitutional prospective; him being there to exercising his 1st and 2nd amendment rights, which to me is just being an American.

Your missing the point. The kid was looking for trouble and he found it. If you want your 17-year-old son to go look for trouble under the guise of I’m a medic then God bless you!!! The apple won’t fall far from the tree in your case. I don’t think any body is disputing his self defense actions. KR didn’t turn down the wrong street. Dare I say this......if u are a woman, alone, on the T at 1AM and u are dressed so tiny that we can smell the summers eve.....then u have made a very bad decision and I’ll leave it there. Can we keep this to shitty coffee and another 2A sellout company please. After all that’s what this thread is about.

17 year olds are gonna do what they wanna do man. Shit, in a few months, the dude will be 18, that arbitrary age where parents can't do their warden shit anymore.

He was also in Kenosha the day before cleaning up properties and building from debris and grafitti with a local church group. He is shown on video on two occassions assisting at least 2 individuals from the Burn Loot Murder side who sustained some kind of injury. The whole incident started when he was trying to put out a dumpster fire that the BurnLootMurder crew were in the process of rolling across the street and down a hill into a gas station. I don't really think that constitutes as "looking for trouble". But that is just me.

17 year olds are gonna do what they wanna do man. Shit, in a few months, the dude will be 18, that arbitrary age where parents can't do their warden shit anymore.

He was also in Kenosha the day before cleaning up properties and building from debris and grafitti with a local church group. He is shown on video on two occassions assisting at least 2 individuals from the Burn Loot Murder side who sustained some kind of injury. The whole incident started when he was trying to put out a dumpster fire that the BurnLootMurder crew were in the process of rolling across the street and down a hill into a gas station. I don't really think that constitutes as "looking for trouble". But that is just me.
Take a look at him punching a girl. Just YouTube it. I agree with u on 17 year olds gonna do what they do...when I was 17 I got on a plane and a bus and reported to boot camp at Parris Island. After doing those wonderful things like cleaning Graffiti he could of just went home. We disagree on him being there we don’t on his actions defending himself. With that said let’s get back to shitty coffee companies.... I just heard off the interwebs that BRCC just hired a Wealth management company called Sterling (I think that’s the name?) not to long ago. Makes sense, they are an 80+ million dollar company looking to go public. Sterling is ridiculously looney left. BRCC is at a crossroads. Take you’re company public and sell out for profit or stay relatively small and live by the so called Assault Weapon you have for a logo. Time will tell and thier only customer base is not happy.

Last edited:
I would think by there statements and political donations we know the answer to where they want to take their company. Best of luck to them. If they go bankrupt I won't shed a tear.

Take a look at him punching a girl. Just YouTube it.

I’m not sure why you keep talking about this like it’s a crime against humanity. Teenagers fight all the time. Boys and girls. Everybody by now has seen numerous videos on Worldstar, they’re f***ing animals. He wasn’t involved in a domestic assault or anything of the kind, it was a street fight of some sort yes?

So he’s a coward, loser, assface or whatever else just because he hit a girl? Purposely or not.

Context: I knocked an 18yr old girl out cold one day. One shot square in the forehead. Then I kindly drug her body out of the street and onto the sidewalk so she didn’t get run over. Am I also an animal or a coward or a loser for doing that?

Hitting a girl is contrary to popular opinion a procivilization move. If you let women run things you get Africa.

Hes full of shit @cams the video is weak. Some bitch went after another girl he was hanging out with. He slapped her a couple times when she was hitting her. Then it was over.

For the very first time, YoutUbe served up a BRCC ad for me this morning.

Wonder if they're throwing ad money at targetting people with gun surfing cookies.

I told YoutUbe "don't show me that".
Sucks to be the company.

I knocked an 18yr old girl out cold one day. One shot square in the forehead. Then I kindly drug her body out of the street and onto the sidewalk so she didn’t get run over. Am I also an animal or a coward or a loser for doing that?
Depends; did you drag her face-up or face-down? [rofl]

I’m not sure why you keep talking about this like it’s a crime against humanity. Teenagers fight all the time. Boys and girls. Everybody by now has seen numerous videos on Worldstar, they’re f***ing animals. He wasn’t involved in a domestic assault or anything of the kind, it was a street fight of some sort yes?

So he’s a coward, loser, assface or whatever else just because he hit a girl? Purposely or not.

Context: I knocked an 18yr old girl out cold one day. One shot square in the forehead. Then I kindly drug her body out of the street and onto the sidewalk so she didn’t get run over. Am I also an animal or a coward or a loser for doing that?
Yes! Unless u were defending yourself and had no other recourse. The point I’m trying to make is the kid is no hero, at least not to me. For the 10 millionth time... good on him for defending himself and shooting 3 shit bags. He wanted trouble and he found it. It’s good to see him out of jail and now the next fight for his life begins.

For the very first time, YoutUbe served up a BRCC ad for me this morning.

Wonder if they're throwing ad money at targetting people with gun surfing cookies.

I told YoutUbe "don't show me that".
Sucks to be the company.

Depends; did you drag her face-up or face-down? [rofl]
I don’t know if I would brag about going all Ray Rice on a woman...unless it was Hilliary😂😂

It must be nice to trot out false equivalence fallacies with a straight face (or straight keyboard if you will).
None of that Dvorak crap.

I don’t know if I would brag about going all Ray Rice on a woman...unless it was Hilliary😂😂
<Insert obligatory "if it was Hillary, how could you tell which end was up?" joke>

Yes! Unless u were defending yourself and had no other recourse.

Exactly the point I wanted to make. Context v facts v perception is everything.

You’re right I was defending myself. But without knowing that and only reading what I wrote at first glance makes me look and sound like a disgusting excuse for a man. I agree.

The facts are that she was getting her ass handed to her by another teenage girl, literally smashing her head into the concrete when I arrived. I broke them up, separated them, and tried to brush the dirt and gravel off the back of her head and jacket as I asked her if she was alright or wanted any medical attention. She turned on me, calling me a white MF pig, screaming at me in my face, punched me in the face, then tried to kick me in the balls, I still didn’t react besides blocking her attack as best as possible without hurting her, and then she spit in my face. She crossed the line. She got knocked the f*** out and I immediately understood why the other girl was kicking her ass, because she was an animal.

Not everything is what it appears to be. To accuse this young kid of being a loser and a coward because of a short video of a street level altercation involving teenagers is really a stretch when in actuality you have no idea what the entire context or facts of that situation were. That’s my point is all. Don’t be so quick to judge or accuse unless you’re there from start to finish with a birdseye view and working knowledge of what’s transpiring before you. Even then it’s ok to question what you actually saw because shit happens fast. Takes a minute for our mind to catch up and realize that yes this is really happening right now.

Last edited:
Exactly the point I wanted to make. Context v facts v perception is everything.

You’re right I was defending myself. But without knowing that and only reading what I wrote at first glance makes me look and sound like a disgusting excuse for a man. I agree.

The facts are that she was getting her ass handed to her by another teenage girl, literally smashing her head into the concrete when I arrived. I broke them up, separated them, and tried to brush the dirt and gravel off the back of her head and jacket as I asked her if she was alright or wanted any medical attention. She turned on me, calling me a white MF pig, screaming at me in my face, punched me in the face, then tried to kick me in the balls, I still didn’t react besides blocking her attack as best as possible withhurting her, and then she spit in my face. She crossed the line. She got knocked the f*** out and I immediately understood why the other girl was kicking her ass, because she was an animal.

Not everything is what it appears to be. To accuse this young kid of being a loser and a coward because of a short video of a street level altercation involving teenagers is really a stretch when in actuality you have no idea what the entire context or facts of that situation actually were. That’s my point is all. Don’t be so quick to judge or accuse unless you’re there from start to finish with a birdseye view and working knowledge of what’s transpiring before you. Even then it’s ok to question what you actually saw because shit happens fast. Takes a minute for our mind to catch up and realize that yes this is really happening right now.
I don’t need to be there and have a birds eye view to see a kid punching into a scuffle involving teenage girls. I give my opinion on events whether u or your muscle Roland agrees with them or not😂😂.The above example u give seems a lot different than the video we are talking about. Does anybody want to talk about BRCC being Represented by a looney left wealth management company that will probably lead to there downfall??

I don’t need to be there and have a birds eye view to see a kid punching into a scuffle involving teenage girls. I give my opinion on events whether u or your muscle Roland agrees with them or not😂😂.The above example u give seems a lot different than the video we are talking about. Does anybody want to talk about BRCC being Represented by a looney left wealth management company that will probably lead to there downfall??

Well I guess that’s up to you to decide if you prefer the truth and the whole story or just a blip and you’ve already made up your mind who’s wrong.
I’ll let it be at that. But ya maybe stop dragging this off topic if you want to talk about the coffee guys. 👌🏻🍻

Well I guess that’s up to you to decide if you prefer the truth and the whole story or just a blip and you’ve already made up your mind who’s wrong.
I’ll let it be at that. But ya maybe stop dragging this off topic if you want to talk about the coffee guys. 👌🏻🍻
U asked me why so hard on KR. And I told u my opinion on it. Don’t see how that’s dragging it on. Would u like to talk about the coffee guys? I think they can still salvage this thing. Their coffee still stinks but they’ve made alliances with some shady wealth managers and politicians and it might sink them. What do you think?👍🏻

U asked me why so hard on KR. And I told u my opinion on it. Don’t see how that’s dragging it on. Would u like to talk about the coffee guys? I think they can still salvage this thing. Their coffee still stinks but they’ve made alliances with some shady wealth managers and politicians and it might sink them. What do you think?👍🏻

About what? Kyle? He was framed.

Back
Top Bottom