• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

I watched this yesterday. Once you get past the first half of it where he blames everyone but himself for the mess he’s in, he gets into his views on the Rittenhouse case and states his support. Not sure I buy his “I lost a bet” excuse for donating to Obama, but he seems to be a genuine guy that has made some PR mistakes and just doesn’t understand how the whole internet thing works.
This. I’m gonna give him a pass this go around And keep buying. He’s not the “enemy“, sometimes allies F up a bit. Not worthy of tossing under the bus at this point. His body of work overrides this fumble Imo. Wee wee slapped, move on.

This Kenosha kid is like f***in Herpes!!!!! What’s next with this ass hat?..Good on him for blasting those idiots (wish he took more of em out), they deserved it and it was clearly self defense but this kid went looking for trouble and found it. BRCC’s press releases have been abismal and they better get thier collective heads out of thier asses and step away from the BroVet shit and realize the fight we are all in. Good for Tulsi serving in the Army, she’s also a f***in Globalist puke...good for Mr. Crenshaw being a badass Veteran, he’s also an enemy of the 2A. The cat is out of the bag Evan and Matt!!!! Your coffee sucks and good luck going public with BRCC when your entire customer base finds other caffeine options. I think a spelled abismal wrong?...I’m off to Dunks for some coffee.🇺🇸

Didn’t you take a similar stance on the St. Louis couple?

What gives?

I watched this yesterday. Once you get past the first half of it where he blames everyone but himself for the mess he’s in, he gets into his views on the Rittenhouse case and states his support. Not sure I buy his “I lost a bet” excuse for donating to Obama, but he seems to be a genuine guy that has made some PR mistakes and just doesn’t understand how the whole internet thing works.
This is why we lose.

Why so harsh on the kid?
After I saw him get into a scuffle and punch into a crowd and hit a girl it makes all the sense in the world that the kid has nothing better to do than to look for trouble. I get it, we were all there once and did stupid shit but how many of us gave money to a friend to purchase a gun so I can go get some!???The whole i’m here to see if anybody needs any first aid crap is a bunch of BS. I know he tried to administer first aid to some one and put out a dumpster fire. But....he did clearly defend himself and should not be charged with anything.

I bought some of their coffee several years ago when they first hit it big. It's ok and better than some coffee, but no better than other top offerings.

I like to support veteran owned/operated businesses, especially ones that appear to be strongly Pro 2A.

I stopped buying from them, when it became clear it was just an image. Too much tacticool, bro selling, marketing in it. It all seemed very fake and simply a façade to pull in sales. They targeted the gun community, but don't seem to be really invested in preserving the 2A. If this market dried up or 2A went away, then I feel they would just pivot and find another target rich demographic and change their marketing. Today, it's Black Rifle... tomorrow it will be electric car coffee. I just don't like fake people or businesses.

They are a business and as with all businesses, they are looking to make as much money as possible.
I'll just choose to not spend my hard earned money with them.

Last edited:

I can't give him that default, because the entire product is based off memetic marketing, he knows better, he's just acting like he doesn't.

Also this isn't an internet thing, people were making these gaffes 30-40 years ago too, but it was just a lot more difficult to make them and way easier to walk something back.

I know how to Blame the Victim,
but hopefully the following falls short of that.

The Second Amendment comes into its own
during times of civil strife.

And a civil right that one keeps in a glass case, unexercised,
is no civil right at all.

But the Second Amendment is beset from all sides
by forces looking to cancel it.

When one gun owner gets caught playing stupid games,
all gun owners win stupid prizes.

(It sucks Big Time even to qualify that with "gets caught").

As an owner of a small startup, and also a manager for a large national company, I take a neutral stance on EVERYTHING unless my customer brings up that their political beliefs are the same as mine. It boggles my mind that business owners cant keep their mouths shut, or will put political signs out front. I will drive right by the place with the liberal sign 10 times out of 10. If you didnt have that sign, I might have pulled in and put some money in your pocket.
^ This.

From the consumer's side...
We used to drop $40-$50 every weekend like clockwork going to the movies.
Unfortunately for Hollywood's coffers, Laura Ingraham popularized "Shut up and sing".
When stars started going FR, I said "dead to me".

It's been 3-4 years since I've been to a theatre twice in a year.
(Heck, two of the most recent half dozen were Dinesh D'Souza limited runs,
and three before that were the Atlas Shrugged trilogy.
From Hollywood's perspective those are practically a negative number).
I can't even remember if I've been in CY2020, but probably not.
The latest Dune remake was gonna be It for the year,
but the virus stuck a crysknife in that cunning plan.

Anyone who would promise to donate money to Ds as a bet, especially as a gun owner, is a f***ing idiot.
I'm no betting man, but maybe if it was chump change,
and you stinkpalmed it first...
JqGOZED.gif

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vPrXzBdB8

I recommend watching this. Just released and he covers a lot of his reasoning for his statements.

The dude can't keep his stories and lies straight. And Dana Loesch, that corporatist shill tradthot whorebag, threw him softballs.

Says BRCC doesn't profit off tragedy, which is why they disavowed KR...but they have no problem supporting a drunk veteran who passed out in his truck after being kicked out of a bar and then shoots and kills some dude accidentally trying to open his truck door. Then runs from the cops. BRCC also has no problem using a ceremonial folded US flag as a Twitter marketing banner.

Says he donated to Obama because he lost a bet so he donated to McCain to even it out...but he donated to McCain 4 years prior to his Obama donation.

He donated to a gun grabber like Tulsi because he felt bad she was being bullied in the primaries and because she is a vet? Aww poor Aloha to your guns Tulsi getting dogpiled. Good. She's a shitbag snake in the grass. Hafer sounds like a really PRO2A guy to me, right? Actually, he sounds more like he is a pro "bro-vet lifestyle with guns" and not pro 2a for everyone.

You know how many self admitted gun grabbing leftists I have voted for in my life? Zero.

I wonder what his excuse is for liking the comments made by Antifa Twitter anti gun mob agitators on Twitter? Or what about when he was on Jocko's podcast not to long along trying to talk around his "Guns as long as you are mil/leo but not for thee civilians"?

f*** these "I am PRO2a but" profiteers.

Last edited:
Lol I have a novel idea, how about if people would just buy coffee from places where they, you know, like the coffee, instead of trying so hard to virtue signal at the same time they're buying
coffee?

A good product ban is one of the few message sending signals we have. The left uses it effectively. We're too civilized to start looting and burning.

Didn’t you take a similar stance on the St. Louis couple?

What gives?

"I am ProGun but" .... That is what gives.

As they say, a good commie is a dead commie, and KR vented 2 commie felons and gimped another commie for life and then exposes and burns BRCCP to the ground. He is the gift that keeps on giving.

I never said they did anything wrong either. I said both of them are stupid and they are in the mess they are in because of bad decisions.

I think there is an argument to be made that KR being where he was when he was is foolish. That said its sad that this kid was willing to do what the Governor was not. However, I feel KR acted in self defense. I don't want to thread drift too much but the St. Louis couple didn't do anything stupid beyond how they handled their firearms.

I think there is an argument to be made that KR being where he was when he was is foolish. That said its sad that this kid was willing to do what the Governor was not. However, I feel KR acted in self defense. I don't want to thread drift too much but the St. Louis couple didn't do anything stupid beyond how they handled their firearms.

I feel saying that KR was foolish being there is like saying that girl was foolish for wearing that skimpy outfit in front of a bunch of drunk dudes, or that white dude was foolish for walking down any MLK blvd in the country after midnight ... putting yourself in a "foolish" position like doesn't earn the idea of "you asked for it" and doesn't exempt you from your basic human right of self defense.

The whole summer of violence was planned and orchestrated. I wouldn’t want my 17 year old son doing what KR did. I also wouldn’t want anyone on here doing something foolish because Baker is an ass hat and ppl are burning down everything on Malcom X BLVD. I don’t want to thread drift either but the McCloskeys made a foolish emotional decision and it’s ok if we disagree on it. Now back to the subject matter, BRCC has a lot of damage control to still do with it’s only consumer base. We get it...u support Veterans, u support LE, now how about the fight for our 2A? Does BRCC support that. And I don’t think they have sold anybody yet.

I feel saying that KR was foolish being there is like saying that girl was foolish for wearing that skimpy outfit in front of a bunch of drunk dudes, or that white dude was foolish for walking down any MLK blvd in the country after midnight ... putting yourself in a foolish position doesn't exempt you from your basic human right of self defense.
Agree on the second part of your statement, but that doesn’t make those actions any less foolish.

I am bothered by a few things I have read in this thread.
Many members seem to think that anyone who purchased from Black Rifle is stupid and does not know coffee. This thread has also opened my eyes to some of things I did not know about the company. I was a staunch supporter of black rifle but just canceled my subscription.
It sucks when a company that I was proud to support falls apart and proves it was not what I thought.
If you keep your expectations low you will rarely be disappointed.

Agree on the second part of your statement, but that doesn’t make those actions any less foolish.

Foolish defined by whom tho? Would you say the same thing about the African American gentleman walking down the ivory elitist streets of Newton and having the cops called on him for looking black? Was that gentleman foolish for doing that? Was he asking for it by being black and walking down the lily white streets of Newton?

I say, good on KR for being there. He wasn't foolish for being there. He was exercising his 1st and 2nd amendment rights as originalist as can be. Playing Devil's Advocate, you could even possibly say the 3 leftists who he put down were the fools for being there and not KR, since KR wasn't breaking any laws and the 3 leftists were engaging in civil unrest; Burn Loot (attempted) Murder.

I say, give KR Sainthood and a Knighthood.

Foolish defined by whom tho? Would you say the same thing about the African American gentleman walking down the ivory elitist streets of Newton and having the cops called on him for looking black? Was that gentleman foolish for doing that? Was he asking for it by being black and walking down the lily white streets of Newton?

I say, good on KR for being there. He wasn't foolish for being there. He was exercising his 1st and 2nd amendment rights as originalist as can be. Playing Devil's Advocate, you could even possibly say the 3 leftists who he put down were the fools for being there and not KR, since KR wasn't breaking any laws and the 3 leftists were engaging in civil unrest; Burn Loot (attempted) Murder.

You’re trying to move the goalposts to account for your poorly worded comment. But to your overall point: yes, “foolish” is subjective; no, it does not forfeit the right to self-defense.

I feel saying that KR was foolish being there is like saying that girl was foolish for wearing that skimpy outfit in front of a bunch of drunk dudes, or that white dude was foolish for walking down any MLK blvd in the country after midnight ... putting yourself in a "foolish" position like doesn't earn the idea of "you asked for it" and doesn't exempt you from your basic human right of self defense.
Your missing the point. The kid was looking for trouble and he found it. If you want your 17-year-old son to go look for trouble under the guise of I’m a medic then God bless you!!! The apple won’t fall far from the tree in your case. I don’t think any body is disputing his self defense actions. KR didn’t turn down the wrong street. Dare I say this......if u are a woman, alone, on the T at 1AM and u are dressed so tiny that we can smell the summers eve.....then u have made a very bad decision and I’ll leave it there. Can we keep this to shitty coffee and another 2A sellout company please. After all that’s what this thread is about.

Before this gets SgtHal75’d:

He gave his buddy money to buy him a rifle so he could go to a riot and mix it up with the other idiots and u think he should be a Saint or a Knight??? 😂😂😂😂 Wow! How much did give to his bail fund? I’m sorry his knighthood😂😂😂😂..What a friggin joke! God bless my friend! Get your NES pitchfork out and fire away! 😂👍🏻🇺🇸

Before this gets SgtHal75’d:

Come on!!!! I said let’s keep it to shitty coffee and 2A sellouts😂😂😂👍🏻

I’m not saying he asked for it. Maybe I should clarify... I’m saying it wasn’t well thought out. He got separated from the group he was with and wasn’t carrying any spare mags etc. I attribute a lot of that to being a kid. Like I said before he had the balls to do what the local and state government refused to do. He had every right to be there and he had every right to defend himself.

Back
Top Bottom